BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Ellie F.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product is a godsend! I have oily skin and without using a setting spray my makeup is gone so quickly. It really does make my makeup last longer and I love the new packaging they just came out with. The old bottles were white which showed fingerprints from my other makeup but I love the new sleek black look.
Dakota K.
Bend, OR
Long story short: On St. Patrick's Day I hosted a 3 hour pregame (complete with the usual shenanigans and beer guzzling), went out till 3 am, made a pizza from scratch, and woke up at 10:30 am with my make up still looking PERFECT. This is the best setting spray of all time and I wont use anything else.
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I used this product this new years and as we all know full glam Is the way to go. Although my makeup did stay on for the most part. It dried out my skin and caused it to flake after A while. I give it a Max of a 6 hour wear time.
Crystal R.
My setting spray holy grail! I’ll never go wrong using this stuff! It’s a miracle in a bottle. Even on extremely hot days this stuff will set that makeup in place hunny! A little pricey yes, but worth every cent, plus the amount of product you get is fantastic. The love I have for this setting spray is so real!
Amber F.
They are serious when they say all nighter! This is super easy and I really noticed the difference. I have oily/combination skin and it didn't make my skin feel any extra oily. This is my new must have and I'm so happy with it.
CHELSEA D.
Lubbock
This is one of the best setting sprays out there! Apply it after foundation, powder, bronzer, etc and it will melt all of the powders in with your skin and get rid of any cakey-ness. IT will also extend the life of your make up for hours. I have bought this product time and time again; I highly recommend!!
Leah M.
I have mixed reviews about this, it's a good spray and I think it gets the job done. However, if you plan on wearing makeup for long periods of time, there are better products out there on the market that get the job done but if you're just getting into setting sprays, I think this is a good product to start out using.
Katie K.
I love this Urban decay setting spray!!! It make make up stay literally all night!! It is on a little bit of the privet side though. I think that it is pretty light weight and it is a great and wonderful product. #contest
Itzel M.
Maywood, CA
This product is seriously amazing! My eye shadow stays in place and does not smear or crease. I just really love how easy it is to apply, a few sprays and i'm set!  I can tell the difference it has made and I love it. Best decision I made in getting it. Plus, it is not expensive at all and worth the price! I
Jasmina P.
My all time favorite setting spray! It leaves my skin looking super smooth, and makes my makeup last so much longer! I just use a few spritzes and I'm good to go for the rest of the day. The nozzle is heavenly! It sprays a super fine mist and is not super heavy. I will never try another setting spray ever again!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.