BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

elizabeth a.
I'm in love with this all-nighter spray! I got a sample of this yesterday from a sephora rep and tested it out today. The rep told me to spray 3 times but a lot comes out in one spray so you need to spray about 1-2 times after you've completed your makeup application. Before using this I was always irritated when 1) my makeup would crack on the side edges of my mouth and 2) when my face makeup would oxidize throughout the day. For those of you who don't know what I mean by 'oxidize' it means that my face makeup would change color. I'm fair to light beige and my foundation matches my skin in the morning but by the end of the day it alters to a darker beige color. In turn, there was a huge color contrast between my face and neck. However, thanks to the all-nighter spray my makeup color stayed as is and no more cracks on the edges of my mouth!!! I had M@C's fix+ spray as a back-up but now that I've found this, I'm returning it tomorrow and going to purchase this. Thanks Urban Decay!!
Sheila J.
Austin, TX
I've never used a setting spray before I tried this and let me say this, this spray is absolutely the best! I'm a sweater and I have oily skin and when I say my makeup didn't budge, it didn't budge! I definitely recommend this for oily or sweaty folks like myself.
Crystal S.
Louisville, KY
This is my go to setting spray! It pairs very well with all my foundation/primer combos, and I'm personally an oily/combination girl! I like to touch it up about 4-6hours in with my Mario badescu rose water
Kylee O.
Sand Springs, OK
Such a good product! Kept my makeup nice and set for 8 hours! Love the packaging as well! I highly recommend. I’m only giving four stars though because I feel as if I have to spray quite a bit to get the fix I need!
Tyana V.
Indio , CA
My first setting spray and I keep buying it. My makeup stays in place all day! I still get oily within 6 hours though, I guess which is fine because no matter what I use I always get oily I just blot. It has a lite scent to it. Easy to use!
Yenifer C.
Madisonville , TX
If you want something that will not make your perfect make up budge this setting spray is the one. Urabn Decay Long Lasting Setting Spray will keep everything in its place even through sweat and will not make you look oily.
Ashlyn D.
Mechanicsville, MD
Relatively long lasting. I don't prefer setting spray but I understand why women do. It keeps my makeup in tact through most of everything. Doesn't make you feel like a stiff rock. Just spritz a few on ya face and go about your day. Kind of pricey, but worth it.
Delaney M.
This setting spray is true to its name because once you put it on your makeup isn't coming off. I put this on everyday and when I do prom makeup and the girls tell me that they have fallen asleep after prom without taking their makeup off (if that didn't make your pore cry I don't know what will) and they say their makeup still looked as good as it did the night before.
Alyssa M.
Kaukauna, WI
I tried this for the first time and instantly fell in love! This extended the life of my makeup so much I strongly recommend this to everyone who asks me. The spritzer in this is amazing and doesn't drench my face all at once!
Haley M.
I absolutely love this stuff!! I have so many bottles of it currently open haha. It smells a bit wear but it literally glues my makeup on. I have combo skin so it's good for either skin type. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.