BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashanti S.
I feel like EVERYONE knows that this is the best setting spray on the market. If you don’t know about this product or have never used it then you are really missing out. This product helps my makeup last all the way through a 12 hour nursing shift even when stuff is hitting the fan.
Jackie F.
Flagstaff
This is a great setting spray with a great mister, huge to me lol. I just spray this after finishing my makeup and BAM cake face be gone y'all. This makes everything melt altogether and look effortless. It has a slight rose/fresh smell to! I buy this way to much I'm bout to be broke
Kayla E.
Cohasset, MN
This setting spray is amazing. When I blow my nose Harley any foundation comes off 😂 it doesn't have a smell and is very light and sprays evenly. They have multiple different ones to choose from which is nice and each one is slightly different so try them all before giving them up!
Lux 🌙.
10/10 my most favorite setting spray. I'll spray it in the morning and it lasts all day. I've never had any complaints and anyone that I've introduced this product to hasn't either. I have combination skin and it works perfectly! I would definitely purchase again and again and again.
Ashley C.
Their is a lot of setting sprays in the market but nothing compares to the Urban Decays all nigher and the all slick oil control !! they work great for all types of skin and they work even better together!! I love this product!! i have them in their travel size and the normal size!
Meaghan S.
Williamsburg, VA
This setting spray really makes my makeup last all day (or all night!  It has a nice, slightly dewy finish that keeps me looking radiant all day.  It's very lightweight and the mist is a nice consistency.  It's easy to apply and I would recommend it for all skin types!
Ivy P.
Silver Spring, MD
This setting spray is amazing. It keeps my makeup staying all day and the packaging is very slick and modern. A down side is that it is a little on the bulky side. With its new packaging the smell is quite strong so hopefully they fix that. Other than that I would highly recommend.
pam p.
Corona, CA
These setting sprays work really well! I love when you can assure your makeup is on well and it is stayed on the whole day and night! If you put a lot of makeup on, it can get caked on, that is the only thing I would watch out for. For the most part they all work really really well!
Joyce C.
Madison, AL
I've been using this product for over a year and I'm still not halfway through the bottle. It's a great product and lasts forever. It seems expensive but really isn't compared to smaller bottles of competitor brands. The mister is nice and doesn't concentrate too much product on the face.
Deja W.
HOLY GRAIL. this stuff is like cement for your face. controls oil and locks down your makeup for sure. it smells really nice so it’s refreshing as a last step before you go out. i’m telling you this stuff will make your makeup last through a night at the club, a few drinks, anything.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.