BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Samara W.
Hayward, CA
I haven't tried very many setting sprays, but I have been very satisfied with this particular product. I noticed that when using this setting spray that I can come home after a night out or long day and work and still have a full face of makeup on! You only need a couple sprays to do the job. But even with my satisfied use of this product, I have to say that it is SO expensive to me. A friend of mine shared that they were able to find this product at a Nordstrom rack for a deal, so if you could find it at any discount its worth it!
Cael H.
Augusta, GA
Ok so here’s the thing.... I gave the All Nighter Setting Spray a 4 out of 5-star rating not because of how it performs, but because of the price. It does exactly what it says it will, and it works. But I used to ONLY use the All Nighter spray and even with my discount it’s still far too expensive. Once I started doing makeup professionally, I looked at some cheaper options, and EVERY SINGLE ONE I looked at, had the same exact ingredients. So basically, your paying for the name. Because e.l.f. has a spray for $4 and it’s the same damn thing.
Génesis M.
This setting spray is the best!! I tried other productos to keep the makeup for hours and dont recommended. I bought the All Nighter already 7 times and use for personal and professional in my job as a makeup artist. Of course is the best option for have a set makeup.
Angie A.
I never knew how important settings sprays are for my foundation and eyeshadow I never knew that it will lock everything in place. This setting spray made me realize it’s a must have especially when you have a long day. It will help your make up stay on for a long period of time.
JoeyLynn💀 G.
Chicago
This product always left makeup last all day. Spraying it on in layers during makeup application makes it last even longer and makes makeup more natural with products blending together not so powdery. Do foundation, contour, blush, powders and spray self. Then do eyes and whatever steps and spray self again. Then set makeup with finishing powder and spray again and I tell ya you look natural and your makeup can last any storm, heat, breakup sob, you name it! And best of all it comes off easily still end of night with makeup remover.
Paula Stephanie H.
San Diego, CA
My go to, holy grail, mother of all setting sprays! Amaaaaaazing! I can’t live without my all nighter! It’s light weight, non sticky, & doesn’t break me out! Definitely worth the hype! If you ever see the duo pack available GET IT, for $2 more than the price of one you get TWO setting sprays!
Jessica L.
Commack
I've been using this product for at least a year now. This is hands down the best setting spray I have ever use. They're not kidding when they say "all nighter" and "long lasting". When I set my face with this, my makeup is essentially indestructible. I've been at parties where I'm drenched in sweat, and my makeup still looks perfect, despite the fact that it looks like I threw water on my face. When I go in the pool, its the same thing. My friends are always asking me how my makeup stays on AND still looks perfect after going through that.
Stephanie A.
San Bernardino, CA
This is a pretty good setting spray. I don’t have issues with makeup melting when I use this. It sprays the perfect amount of product onto your face without feeling like giant droplets on your skin. It definitely keeps my makeup in place all day.
Erika M.
Hershey, PA
Hands down the best setting spray that I have used to date. They somewhat recently same out with one very similar to this one called “deslick”, specially made for oily faces. However I have not yet tried that to review it. This is now my holy grail and when something’s working, there’s no need to fix it. ;-). The price point is for sure on the higher side yet you do get quite a large bottle of product and there aren’t many setting sprays that can match this one... Tatcha and UD are on the top of the setting spray list. Although I have heard the Flower Cosmetics company has a bomb setting spray and it’s pretty cheap.
Kelly C.
Hamburg, NY
Not worth the hype in my opinion. You can almost see it unblending your makeup when you first apply, and it made zero difference in staying power/ longevity. I’ve been told they changed the formula at some point. If it was good at some point, it certainly is not now.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.