BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kylie A.
Phoenix
I have found this works even better if I apply it both before makeup application (right after primer) and at the end of my application. It still works well if you only use it after, but I would say it only gives me a couple of extra hours. However, when I apply both before and after it keeps my makeup beautifully in place and controls oiliness for several extra hours.
Lauren L.
Anaheim, CA
This setting spray is absolutely amazing! I use it when I do my makeup at the beginning of the day, and it keeps my makeup perfectly in place through a full day of classes and a full night of adventures. I'm entirely obsessed with this and have yet to find any other setting spray that works as wonderfully as this one. I even use it to set my stage makeup for dance performances!
Cilver C.
Traverse City, MI
This is a fantastic setting spray for normal to oily skin types. If you are on the dry side, you may not like this setting spray.

All I know is once, I fell asleep with my makeup on for a small nap and woke up and my makeup was not smudged, smeared, or faded. It was almost as if I just applied it. If you have to try one setting spray in your life, make it this one!
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I have yet to find a better setting spray. It's such a great price for the product. It's so easy to apply and lasts all day. It gives the perfect dewy finish on every skin type. It smells wonderful and does its job. I bathe my face in it and the product seems to last for months.
Sareena A.
Seattle, WA
I haven't used a make up setting spray before this. So I cannot compare this to others. I love the dewy finish this spray gives me. I was never a believer of setting sprays or powders before I used this product. It also has a nice nozzle that dispenses product in an even stream. I have oily skin and it keeps my makeup intact without my skin getting too shiny.
Novia P.
It completes the look!! It melts everything together to look seamless and seals the deal. It's true to keeping your makeup long lasting and it's a great pairing with matte foundations. This is the only setting spray I would recommend to people brand wise, and then highly suggest the all nighter one. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Jayme H.
Maybe I'm not using this right- but I really don't notice a difference when I use this product. My makeup doesn't last any longer (or shorter, for that matter) when I use this product. It doesn't have a fantastic scent. It doesn't magically transform my appearance. I feel like I'm not understanding its purpose correctly because everyone seems to rave about it.
Holly A.
Crown Point, IN
A lot of people swear by the All-Nighter setting spray, & I can understand why. This product offers great staying power to make your look last throughout the day. My only issue is that my face can get oily, & that can make my makeup move despite setting with the spray. All-nighter works best when I use it in coordination with another mattifying setting spray. This gets me the perfect combination of matte skin & makeup that lasts.
McKenna H.
Saint Paul, MN
Such a good product!!!!! I can not go out without setting my face with the product! It is super natural and you can't even tell you have it on. Super easy to apply and I would recommend this to anyone! And would definitely would recommend out of all the other setting sprays. It doesn't sting or anything!!!
Kayleigh F.
Athens, GA
This spray is so amazing for setting makeup and making sure it lasts all day. One bottle lasts me a few months. It is good for all skin types, but people with oily skin may find their skin doesn't stay completely matte. I will definitely be buying this again.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.