BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Gabrielle P.
Saunderstown, RI
This product allows your makeup to stay looking fresh, oil free, and beautiful all night long. I never leave the house without spraying my face with the product. Urban Decay has made the best setting sprays, and I have been using it for years. Highly recommend to others!
McKenna H.
Saint Paul, MN
Such a good product!!!!! I can not go out without setting my face with the product! It is super natural and you can't even tell you have it on. Super easy to apply and I would recommend this to anyone! And would definitely would recommend out of all the other setting sprays. It doesn't sting or anything!!!
Jennifer C.
Buford, GA
I never knew how much I really needed a setting spray until I got one in one of my monthly subscription bags. Urban Decay All Nighter is the best product I never knew I needed. We all want out makeup to stay in place and this is exactly what Urban Decay has provided in this setting spray. It doesn't leave skin feeling tacky or oily but rather gives a boost of added moisture and dries to a matte finish.
Angelica Marie D.
my go-to setting spray for special occasions! I always use this whenever I doll up for a party or a school dance, and after hours of dancing my makeup is still flawless by the end of the night! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Destiny S.
Paragould, AR
best. setting. spray. ever. I love the new packaging. it is my holy grail. It gives me a wonderful matte finish. I am super oily and it doesn't make me feel weighted down. I can go to the damn waterpark and have this on my face, and boom. aint gonna come off!
Rebecca B.
This spray is great it helps my make up last all day. Its lightweight and easy to use. It adds moisture to my face and sets my make up for a day and night out. It has a good smell doesn't smell like chemicals i would buy again when my runs out and would keep rebuying this is the best setting spray that i have used.
Shadya M.
Setting spray is setting spray, whether it be NYX or L'oréal or Urban Decay they all should do the same and typically they have, i bought the travel size of this to try it out but it was the price of a full size l'oréal and at the end of the day i prefer my l'oréal
Nicki M.
Albuquerque, NM
Prior to purchasing this setting spray I was using another one that was purchased at sephora as well..  I want to say that this one doesnt seem at watery as the last one I used but I could be mistaken. I really like the natural or shimmer look.. Just depending on the circumstances.  I would totally purchase this again and i will continur to recommned it to my friends.
Cilver C.
Traverse City, MI
This is a fantastic setting spray for normal to oily skin types. If you are on the dry side, you may not like this setting spray.

All I know is once, I fell asleep with my makeup on for a small nap and woke up and my makeup was not smudged, smeared, or faded. It was almost as if I just applied it. If you have to try one setting spray in your life, make it this one!
Sierra C.
San Bruno, CA
This is extremely long lasting and keeps my makeup in place for hours and hours. However, it does tend to make me look a little bit oily as the day goes on. It's not as hydrating as I would like it to be but I love how much longer my makeup lasts when I use it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.