BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Cindy M.
I’ve tried multiple setting sprays from Urban Decay! I haven’t been disappointed in any of them! I would say my favorite is the all nighter spray. I do feel as though it helps my foundation last longer but I do think it has reverse affects if you spray too much. (At least on me). I would definitely recommend their sprays!
Summer L.
This was my favorite of all time but i can't buy it all the time at it's price so I tried some drugstore ones with no luck so then I bought some from the company that makes the urban decay sprays and it's much more product so I don't mind the splurge.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
Best setting spray out there. Your make up will stay on point literally all night long. When i go to family parties me and my husband dance a lot. I always worry that my make up will fall out with all the sweat, but this setting spray comes through and makes sure my make up stays on nice even after a long night of dancing.
Ruth H.
Ringwood, NJ
I use this every day religiously. I can't stand when my makeup slides off my face and half of it is still on causing my face make up to look completely uneven. This product is a must have because it sets your makeup and it truly stays on all day/night. It goes on so light that you don't even feel it but is a miracle worker!
Victoria A.
Kearny , NJ
The all nighter setting spray is something I have repurchased a million times and probably always will. It is a go to staple for every makeup look to make sure it lasts and it the mist is perfect when you spray it. Even the small sample size can last you awhile. It really ensures your makeup will stay on all day and night
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis , MO
Love UD, and this product. I got it first in a free trial size, and then got more. I only gave it four because I find it slacking towards the end of the night, but for the majority (and most important parts) of the night it glued my makeup to my face.
Nicole K.
Such an amazing setting spray it smells delightful and sprays wonderfully. It keeps your makeup on all day and all night this is one of my favorite setting sprays ive used. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a matte finish to their skin. This is so durable and easy to store i will be buying this again when i run out
Brittney F.
Orlando, FL
The first setting spray I ever bought, and I continued to use until recently when I ran out. Left my skin feeling refreshed and kept my makeup in place all day. A bit pricey but the bottle is HUGE and I promise you get your money's worth, and lately they have had a ton of different sales on double packs of these as well!
Maria L.
Washington, DC
I absolutely love this setting spray!!!! I sprayed it on at about 9 maybe 10 PM to go clubbing for a friends birthday bash & the next day when I woke up around 11AM (I know I shouldnt sleep in makeup but it was a crazy night) and my make up was still intact like if I had just applied it!! Thats when I fell In love!! Its sooo worth the money. I would definitely repurchase!
Maia W.
Missouri City, TX
It's summer I live in Florida I work at a dealership and it's hot as hell. So I need a BOMB setting spray that won't have my makeup melting off my face or moving and this baby does the job! I only purchased the travel size so for because I wanted to try it out (which was like 10-12 bucks) but I am going to buy the full size asap!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.