BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda C.
Richlands, NC
This is by far my most favorite setting spray. You use it going with a t on your face but I just spray it all over when I'm done with foundation and/or powder and use a beauty blender to pat it down and it works amazing. Lasts for months and keeps make up with place all day and night!
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
This is the only setting spray that makes my makeup last super long. I apply it before my foundation, (after moisturizer & primer) and then after I set my face with powder and again after my whole face is finished and my face doesn’t budge all day! Definitely buy if you’re an oily girl.
Brandie W.
HAMMOND, IN
when i know im going to be out all night partying i use this and it protects me all around that i never worry it is barely there even though you know you put it on and is as easy as 1,2,3 i love it a lot and my friends used it after i told them about it
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
One of my all time favorite setting sprays. This setting spray really does what is says it does, it keeps your makeup in place and lasting alllllll day. I got it because i wanted to see what all the hype was about and i am glad i did. Its more on the high end side but ladies, you need this in your life!
Kaitlyn B.
Statesville, NC
I got this product half off at ulta and I love it so far. I have only used it 3 times. It is the best setting spray I have tried so far and I do see a difference in the longevity of my makeup. I will pay the $31 dollars after I run out. Being a mom of 3 I'm always running around and my makeup doesn't slip around and lasts twice as long
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
I received this in a trial size in my sephora play box a few months back. I really enjoy it! I noticed it does help my makeup stay on a little bit longer than if I didn't use it at all. The great thing about this is anyone can use it- its gentle on the skin and doesn't have a fragrance.
Andrea M.
Shalimar, FL
I have the old battle version of this setting spray but I'm sure the result is the same, I personally have a good experience with this spray, i have dry very sensible skin and this spray didn't break me out,or cause me any other proplem. i highly recommened it
MADISON L.
abilene, tx
This is one of my favorite setting sprays. This setting spray sets my makeup ALL day, it makes the  make up last longer and it helps mesh the powder with the foundation. I love spraying this setting spray to finish off a makeup look and you can just see the products mesh together.
Carter A.
I started using this in the summer because I would notice that my makeup would wear off really easily in the sun. My skin is normal so I went with the normal setting spray. I really did notice that my makeup stayed on for much longer throughout the day, even when I was outside sweating!
Hayley K.
Cult classic setting spray. Highly recommend this product to all of my friends. Works great for just about every skin type, and is exceptionally long lasting. Stated put during a full day at class, going out dancing, and sleeping in it. A little pricey, but is definitely worth the cost.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.