BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Liz F.
Palmdale, CA
I absolutely love love this setting spray. A little pricy from Urban Decay but I think it's totally worth it. The spray tends to last awhile for me. Keeps my face looking fresh hours later and my makeup looks awesome for hours. I will continue buying this spray and whenever it is on sale at sephora I swoop it up.
Stephanie T.
Conroe, TX
I think this is a good product. It does what it says and stays put for a long time. My only issue with this setting spray is the price point. I've used just as good if not better setting sprays that we much more affordable. I don't think that I'd purchase this particular product again but it is good.
Jennifer M.
I really like this setting spray. The mist is real fine and nice. I just wish it wasn't as expensive as it is,although you do get a lot of product and it is urban decay. The formula makes makeup last all day and into the night just like the name. I have oilier skin so makeup wears off faster. This product makes it last!
Laveen B.
Got the travel size just to try it out and fell in love! My make up literally looks fresh day & night! I spray my face before applying highlight just so my highlight has a wet base. Then after applying highlight I spray again
Ashley k.
San Diego, CA
All Nighter spray HONESTLY works all night. It makes your makeup stay on without any problems. You won’t have to worry about your foundation melting off, this is insurance for your face
Ruth A.
El Centro , CA
I like this setting spray it refreshes you and make your face feel hydrated and it does help your makeup stay on longer, it works great for dry skin because it hydrates but it's very pricey I don't think the price is worth it
Kerry B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I feel like this spray actually makes my face appear shinier/oilier after spraying it.  Maybe it's user error and I'm spraying too closely.  Does it do what it's supposed to do? Yes.  But I feel like really my primer already does that by itself.  I don't feel the need to duplicate the effort.
Cassie K.
Nothing can beat urban Decay setting spray! I especially like this one because of the cooling moisturizing the fact that it still set your make up! It's super lightweight and refreshing. I would definitely recommend to others!
Katelynn R.
Chippewa Fls, WI
After trying many cheaper setting sprays I thought setting spray was useless until I splurged on this product. Unlike all the sprays I previously tried this one actually improved the longivity of my makeup look. When the spray dries down it melts your powders together but still leaves you with a matte appearance.
Hibah m.
Riverside, CA
Keeps your make up on through the day and night and is very lightweight! Allows for your face to feel fresh does not make it sticky or oily! Keeps the makeup as is as it would be without the setting spray but for a lot longer!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.