BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
Just because it makes my make up last all day and it controls my oils rated this 5 stars. I dont really like the smell, but I dont mind because after it dries...the smell dissapears. I havent tried any other setting sprays because this has worked for me.
Tiffany H.
Charlotte North Carolina
I absolutely Love this setting spray! There is nothing like it and it keeps my makeup looking flawless all day! It has a very natural finish and is great for combination skin, would definitely recommend this product and it is 100% worth the hype and $$$!
Zaynah K.
Corona, CA
I bought the small travel sized bottle to test it out. I think its great for use in dry weather but avoid in humid weather. Its not bad, I just prefer the smashbox primer water (used as a setting spray) better. Would probably not buy a full sized bottle.
Nicole M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product! It makes my makeup stay in place and last all day. It's perfect for events. The smell is a little weird, but it goes away after a few seconds. It doesn't make my face look oily or too matte. Definitely recommend this brand and product.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
I like this setting spray a lot I bought the smaller size to try it out and honestly I do like it more then Nyx just not for the price. I can’t justify paying so much for something that doesn’t seem to make that much of a difference over the cheaper one.
Janelle B.
This has been my “Go To” setting spray for over 4 years! I highly recommend this to anyone who’s going to wear their makeup for over 8 hours. I have oily skin, and it works fine for me! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Addrianne D.
Murrells Inlet
I use the Urban Decay all nighter to set my makeup any time I am going out at night and it all stays put! It’s amazing! Sprays on evenly and sets so lightweight that you can’t tell it’s on, completely natural finish. I would absolutely buy again!
Jennifer G.
My go-to product for those crazy nights out with my girls. This Setting spray makes my makeup look flawless all night and keeps my skin matte. This setting spray is one of a kind. I would highly recommend it for anyone with oily skin as it does wonders!
Darline A.
I have very oily skin but I love to apply full coverage makeup. I can wear a primer and a matte long wearing foundation, but without fail after a few hours my oils will start to seep through and it does not look cute. However, I discovered that if I apply this setting spray before my makeup application and set my face with this after I apply my full face of makeup, it will lock my makeup in place. It will not budge and eliminates my oils drastically. I find that I hardly have to blot or touch up through out the day unless I'm in extreme heat or have to wear my makeup for over 10 hours. This is an absolute must have!!!
Dayana B.
Bryan, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I initially bought the travel size at Ulta and it's great for traveling and on the go. I have oily skin and it sets my makeup and makes my face look flawless throughout the day. The price is reasonable and I definitely recommend it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.