BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Phoenix N.
Lakewood, WA
I always tell people this is like the strogest hair spray but for your face. I put it on after every layer of make up. It feels so refreshing. I like it so much more than a powder because I have dry skin so I setting powder really brings out my dryness but this stuff keeps my makeup on and helps me not look as dry!
Elizabeth S.
Garland, TX
As you may know, this is a holy grail for just about anyone! I love how this really helps with staying power of make up and I always apply this on special occasions! I definitely notice a difference when I spray my face and when I don't. I would recommend this to just about anyone that has a problem with shine control and staying power for their make up through out the day! This is my tried and true!
Ashley O.
When I couldn’t get my hands on the Ben Nye setting spray I would use this. It worked well on my face and even my tattoo cover up. I do like final seal better if I’m needing to go so far as to use a setting spray, but this one doesn’t have the after menthol effect that final seal has, so if you’re looking for something a bit more gentle but with similar strength, this is it!
Allie C.
Cookeville, TN
My favorite setting spray. I purchased a travel size to test it out and was incredibly impressed. Repurchased as soon as I ran out and bought another travel for a backup during a sale. It really does make your makeup last all day, even if you're out in the sun and sweating, you'll go back inside with your face still on. This has become a necessity for my makeup routine.
Madeline C.
I LOVE this product. It works great on oily skin and feels great on. It totally will keep your makeup into place all day. Pro-feels great on, keeps you makeup on all day. this product is super easy to apply with it spray bottle it comes in. I would totally buy this product again and i Have told vergyone about it (family&friends) I would really recommend this product.
Mychelle W.
Maple Park, IL
Literally all the setting sprays are just so good I only usually use this one if I'm being on going to be out with the same place and make up all day and it helps cuz you always have to touch up your makeup to stay on it doesn't come off as easily but it stays on for a whole days where and honestly just great it's one of my number one favorite setting sprays and honestly it's great I recommend
Taiylar S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The best thing I've ever purchased ! Seriously keeps my make up on through any & everything! Matte finish and controls my oil very well. I have very oily skin so not many products work for me but my oil is no challenge for the All Nighter spray! I stock up on bottles from Belk because they are only $12 ! Must buy!
Lindsey J.
Anderson, SC
Pros: Makes your makeup last all day
Cons: a little pricey for how small it is
Repeat Buyer: No
Will I purchase again: probably not
Summary: This is one of the few mists that I have really noticed a difference in the amount of time that my makeup looks fresh. I received this in one of my ipsy bags and it has bee great but I highly doubt i will purchase it on my own.
Sarah S.
Lansdowne, PA
This Stuff is legit glue for your make up! I absolutely love this I use it everyday and my make up will not even budge through the day who ever made this product is actually genius. i honestly couldn't ask for a better product will buy over and over and over again!
Candi B.
Detroit, MI
I recently just purchased this and almost got the deslick instead because I have very oily skin but I read some reviews on here first and read that this one was better for oily skin and sure enough it has worked wonders to help keep my makeup flawless on even my most active days. I usually spray it on my bare face first and then spray it on after my face is all done.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.