BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
I like this, but I don't find it to be an absolute must have on a regular basis. Maybe it's because I already use high quality products like primer, foundation, etc. I do give my face a quick spritz when I'm going out and have a full face of makeup on and it seems to take the powdery feel away.
Diana B.
Studio City, CA
I NEED TO BUY THIS AGAIN! This setting spray definitely goes all night (not advised, but it can last two days if you don't wash your face). I love doing outrageous looks, and this product keeps my colors vibrant and even my finest details in place. I have combination skin, and it doesn't prevent me from getting a little oily on my t-zone and chin. But they have another product (de-slick) that works like a charm for that. 5 stars is not enough.
Adrianna L.
San Francisco, CA
This is my favorite setting spray! If you don't use setting spray, this will absolutely change your makeup change. My makeup lasts twice as long as it would without setting spray and what I really appreciate is that UD now has different finishes for your needs. My mom uses the hydrating setting spray for a more dewy finish but I use all nighter because I'm far too lazy to reapply my makeup.
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love using this product for setting my makeup. First of all, let's talk about the mister. Not spitting or sputtering here. Just a glorious, angelic, heavenly mist that is light but noticeable. I really think the UD mister is the best on the market. What makes the product great is the formula. It sets my makeup, takes off that powdery edge I might have when I'm finished, and gives my makeup that extra boost to keep it in place longer.
Jamie L.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this setting spray! It helps my makeup stay in place all day and has a really fine & consistent mist. It also lifts the feeling of heavy/cakey makeup off my face which is another reason I've fallen in love with this. I have oily skin and I definetly reccomend this!
Erika I.
Holly, MI
This has been my go to brand for setting sprays for forever now. I love that they updated there packaging look and added new formulas. This one is a true favorite. It keeps my makeup on with no running or smudging. It feels keep my face feeling fresh and ready for the day.
Rebecca R.
Winchester, CA
I love this spray. I picked it up with the B6 spray in a pack so it was a bargain type deal. I find that my foundation goes nowhere after using this. I spray my whole face X pattern, then T pattern. I like the misting as it doesn't sputter like some others that I've tried
Asminda T.
Salem, OR
This is honestly the best setting spray I have ever used for oily skin. It definitely does what it says. I spray before I apply foundation and after and the finish is just amaze-balls! If it wasn't for this spray my depression would have me looking like a hot mess 😅 talk about half the day passing without touch ups. I'm also so stocked that you guys came out with a double pack
Ana C.
Ventura, CA
You need this in your life. I have dry skin and I found that a lot of setting sprays are more for people with normal to oily skin and this works amazing for all skin types in my option. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny. My makeup stays out for a long time.
I remember using this under and over my foundation for a concert once and I got home pretty late and my makeup still looked so good. I was a bit oily on my t zone but for the long hours i had the makeup on it was amazingUrban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Erin M.
Lititz, PA
This TWO pack of FULL SIZE all nighter sprays is the answer. This setting spray can get you through even the roughest of nights at the bar or a long day at work. It makes you look like you just put your makeup on 24/7 and by getting two full size bottles for cheaper than buying two separate bottles you cannot lose. Your bank account will thank you and your face will look amazing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.