BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah W.
This is hands down the best setting spray i've ever tried, for it really is long lasting and keeps everything together. The only thing is the price, and because is so expensive, Id much rather use a cheaper setting spray like nyx's and use longer lasting makeup products that keep themselves together along with the spray.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
I have to admit that I have only tried 2 setting sprays in my life. This and NYX matte finish spray. In my opinion they are both pretty good, although this one is far more expensive. Nonetheless, it does the trick and keeps your makeup in place all day or all night. Would recommend.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
Excellent setting spray! Obviously it works better with a good primer.
It smells so fresh, kind a green tea and it works amazing on combination skin.
I dont like the price, i think it's pretty expensive, but you can try the small size before the large bottle :)
Triviana T.
Orlando, FL
I like the way it feels so my face. My make up seems to last all night. It dries out my make up or at least the cheaper foundations so that’s. Bummer. But over all I like it and would buy it again if t was a little bit cheaper.
Jojo L.
Bremerton, WA
Highly recommended to anyone in search for a setting spray. I love the spray only because it helps keep my make up long lasting. I've tried the product and I love that I didn't have to touch up. The setting spray feels amazing, it doesn't feel spicy. The scent is ridiculous nice too.
Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
Absolutely my favorite by far. I like that I can get it in two sizes as well. This seriously holds your makeup in place all dang day and if you feel like things are getting a little funky you can spray right over again. I also use on my eyeshadow brush to make shadows more pigmented and to last
ashley w.
I LIVE FOR THIS PRODUCT! I do not know what i would do with out it!!! I used to not wear UD setting sprays until i seen a MU tutorial and the a lady sprayed it on all over her. So i did my research and heard that this is THE BEST setting spray out there! I have yet to find anything better
Autumn H.
Hands-down the best setting spray I've ever used it actually does last all night I have slept in my make up multiple times and my make up still looks amazing the next day lightweight totally recommend others that totally always keeps her make up and please if you need a good setting spray get this one seriously
Jean T.
This spray keeps my makeup locked all day! I don't use it everyday but on special occasions where I know I'll be out all day long. My blush is usually the first to go, but when I use about 4 squirts of this spray, it keeps my blush and everything else staying on my skin!
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
I bought this product this summer while I was partying in the Hamptons. Not only is it lightweight, it stands up to sweat and humidity. I only used it towards the end of the day so I can’t speak to its SPF factor, but overall, this product is great and smells decent, unlike other setters.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.