BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katelynn R.
Chippewa Fls, WI
After trying many cheaper setting sprays I thought setting spray was useless until I splurged on this product. Unlike all the sprays I previously tried this one actually improved the longivity of my makeup look. When the spray dries down it melts your powders together but still leaves you with a matte appearance.
Aishah A.
Frisco, TX
This is an amazing product it's pretty much in the titles it makes your makeup long lasting all day literally weather you do light makeup heavy I think my only complaint would be that the finished does feel a little heavy if that makes sense it definitely makes you feel like you're wearing the makeup and something to help keep it on it's not a very lightweight finishing spray
Stephany R.
I really like this setting spray, but i don't love it. I love how it evenly sprays and doesn't squirt. But it doesn't feel like it melts my makeup together like other sprays do and I like this because i know my makeup is going to stay all day. I am just not blown away by this like i am with other urban decay products
Chris Y.
Shelby Twp, MI
I would shower in this if I could afford it. I use this everyday, It has a nice lightweight feel, holds your makeup in, helps if you use too much powder too. I'm oily and it's still good. It's my favorite thing ever. I'd give it over 5 stars if I could. <3
Caitlin L.
I love this setting spray. Ive bought multiple bottles as I used it as my go to setting spray for the longest time. I still reach for it, but I do have other sprays that work equally as good. I like to mix up which products I am using so this product is definitely in the rotation of amazing setting sprays that I use!
Katelyn T.
Springfield, VA
I have been using this setting spray for years! Although from the looks of it here, I am guessing they have recently changed the packaging. This may be a good thing because I did occasionally have troubles with the application spraying out too concentrated. Never messed up my makeup though so I can't complain. Will always come back to this spray!
Isabelle W.
This product keeps my makeup on way longer than it would stay on its own. I use this on a daily basis and it creates a great refreshed hydrated look to my skin after putting it on top of setting powder to lend everything together. The product is now a staple in my routine and I plan to repurchase and continue to use.
Judith A.
Los Angeles, CA
This does work miracles! You know you got a good setting spray when you’re in Vegas in over 100 degree weather, at a club dancing all night and making out with a stranger at the club but your makeup is still on tack! My skin was oily still but i have super oily skin and i can’t avoid that all the times but face wasn’t all shiny and my foundation didn’t look all messy at the end of the night.
Marie E.
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER! this makes my makeup stay on all night/day. Before this setting spray I'd go to work and after I would get home my makeup would basically be gone! And now with it my makeup stays in place ALL day!
Gabrielle D.
This is one of the best high end setting sprays I have used so far. It truly makes my makeup last longer and I love using it in conjunction with the All Nighter Setting Powder. These two really help my makeup last and that is something I am always wanting because I have a very oily skin type. Definitely one of the best!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.