BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
Absolutely my favorite by far. I like that I can get it in two sizes as well. This seriously holds your makeup in place all dang day and if you feel like things are getting a little funky you can spray right over again. I also use on my eyeshadow brush to make shadows more pigmented and to last
Samantha S.
Melfa, VA
I use this setting spray daily and honestly can't tell if it has a huge affect on making my makeup last longer but that's because I use setting powder as well but I haven't noticed any cons about this product and it's very high priced so I would hope it's the reason why my makeup stays on typically.
Sophia E.
Tonawanda, NY
I bought this product this summer while I was partying in the Hamptons. Not only is it lightweight, it stands up to sweat and humidity. I only used it towards the end of the day so I can’t speak to its SPF factor, but overall, this product is great and smells decent, unlike other setters.
andrea o.
Palo Alto, CA
Excellent setting spray! Obviously it works better with a good primer.
It smells so fresh, kind a green tea and it works amazing on combination skin.
I dont like the price, i think it's pretty expensive, but you can try the small size before the large bottle :)
Mary B.
San Bernardino, CA
This the best setting spray you can ever imagine will maintain your makeup all night as you it's name says and if you have oily skin or dry skin won't matter since this will make your skin look fabulous I will recommend this setting spray to anybody it is absolutely amazing 😉
Jessica G.
Lk Barrington, IL
My all time favorite setting spray! I use it everyday to make my makeup last all day. I don't have a lot of time for touch ups, so this is great. I can do my makeup and just forget about touch ups ! I love it!
Anna D.
Garden grove , CA
Can't get enough of this setting spray! Tip: put it in your fridge as you start your make up and it's so refreshing to sprits cool setting spray at the very end! I've also used this before and after primer to really lock in my look *All Night*!! Highly recommend - especially for oily skin
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
This is great stuff.
I really like the way this setting spray holds and has a natural finish. The mist is fine and doesn't make you feel like the bottle is spitting in your face. I would definitely recommend this product for event makeup. I like to use it on my brides.
Janie S.
Fort Mitchell, KY
My favorite setting spray of allllll time!! This plus the Mario bodeasceau rose water spray your makeup will be hydrated and will last really all night long. It’s super easy to apply and I do wish it had continuous spray like the morphe setting spray, but this formula is really the best.
Sarah W.
This is hands down the best setting spray i've ever tried, for it really is long lasting and keeps everything together. The only thing is the price, and because is so expensive, Id much rather use a cheaper setting spray like nyx's and use longer lasting makeup products that keep themselves together along with the spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.