BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
Love this! Its an awesome settung spray it truly stays all night. I recently used it for an outside event and my makeuo stayed all day. It stayed natural on my face no weight whatsoever or shine. I would totally recomnend even tho its a but on the expensive its something to splurge on.
Kelli A.
There isn't another that does it like this setting spray. I use this spray on all types of skin. There just isn't another product that comes close to this one. Great price nice size bottle I will not be using any other!
Leta V.
Martinsville, VA
I love this setting spray! It is definitely a staple in my makeup collection. I work in a restaurant so before I had issues with my face becoming greasy causing my makeup to slide but after adding this to my collection and a setting powder everything stays perfectly intact! I highly recommend
Casey K.
Lebanon, OR
Love this stuff!! Works wonders and really keeps my makeup in place all day. The spray is a good mist and. It dries fast. I am obsessed. It is a bit pricey but the big bottle lasts forever, I would buy again.
Lyndsey H.
Springfield, MO
I thought setting sprays were a gimmicky trick just to get us to buy yet another $25 ish product. Until I got this baby as a sample. I'm out, please send help! I would recommend this to anyone with oily-combination skin who wants to keep that sexy look lasting past the dreaded 4th hour (about when my face goes down south)
Valerie V.
Alexandria, LA
This Urban Decay setting spray is definitely a must. I wear it when going out or even to the gym and it will get me through anything. It is fabulous. I love the natural finish that it provides and works perfectly on my combination skin. I will definitely make this product a staple in my life.
Dylan C.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this setting spray. I've never had a spray that I could be 100% certain would keep my fave set for long periods. But I don't have to worry about this one at all. I buy it in multiples because I use it so much. It super lightweight and smells wonderful. It's pricey! But well worth it.
Nydea G.
Coatesville, PA
So I brought the value size of this product it was only $10 and it was a great value for 30 mL or 10 ounces depending on where you're from this product instantly transform my make up it is great for combination and dry and normal skin I wouldn't use it for oily skin because it does give you a deal we finish but I will definitely buy it again.
Tinea G.
I just recently started using this setting spray it seems to be okay during these hot summer days however through out the day I seem to crack in certain areas I'm not sure if it from the setting spray or the face makeup itself. But it seems to work good not heavy on the face would recommend
Joyce P.
Watertown, NY
I love this product. I went and hand my makeup done in Ulta for a ball and they used this product. My makeup stayed all night!! I was so impressed with it that I went back the next day to buy it. I will forever have this product in my collection. This is a must have for any makeup lover.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.