BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tiffany S.
Indianapolis, IN
This item keeps my makeup last all night. Before purchasing this item i was nervous because of all the reviews i read but i must say I am glad that i tried it. It has a light mist so you don't feel like you just got sprayed by a water hose which i have experienced with other setting sprays.
Megan O.
Fort Pierce
This is a great setting spray.  I do not have to worry about reapplying my makeup as it keeps it in place until I remove it with a wipe.  The smell is also pleasant and the drying time is fast.  It is good for my combination skin.  I have recommended this product to others.
Ally D.
Somerville, MA
I mean if you're talking holy grail make up setting sprays then you can look no farther than the urban decay all nighter setting spray. I buy a big bottle and a travel size. I refill my travel size and keep that on me because I have T Zone super oily skin and this will keep me lookin Matte!
Nicole W.
This is a amazing effective setting spray. I love this one as well as the quick fix hydracharge! Both keep my makeup in place all day. It also helps control the oil in my skin and from my makeup looking cakes. It is more expensive but will last a long time and definitely worth the coverage.
Fatima M.
Edinburg , TX
Love this! Its an awesome settung spray it truly stays all night. I recently used it for an outside event and my makeuo stayed all day. It stayed natural on my face no weight whatsoever or shine. I would totally recomnend even tho its a but on the expensive its something to splurge on.
Kelli A.
There isn't another that does it like this setting spray. I use this spray on all types of skin. There just isn't another product that comes close to this one. Great price nice size bottle I will not be using any other!
Leta V.
Martinsville, VA
I love this setting spray! It is definitely a staple in my makeup collection. I work in a restaurant so before I had issues with my face becoming greasy causing my makeup to slide but after adding this to my collection and a setting powder everything stays perfectly intact! I highly recommend
Casey K.
Lebanon, OR
Love this stuff!! Works wonders and really keeps my makeup in place all day. The spray is a good mist and. It dries fast. I am obsessed. It is a bit pricey but the big bottle lasts forever, I would buy again.
Lyndsey H.
Springfield, MO
I thought setting sprays were a gimmicky trick just to get us to buy yet another $25 ish product. Until I got this baby as a sample. I'm out, please send help! I would recommend this to anyone with oily-combination skin who wants to keep that sexy look lasting past the dreaded 4th hour (about when my face goes down south)
Liz C.
Cheektowaga, NY
I was on the hunt for a setting spray that make my makeup stay, and this is the only one that in 90 degree weather my face isn't melting off. I set my face twice in the process of doing my makeup and it gives your face a nice finish after you've applied a ton of powder to soak up all the oil you know your face will produce throughout the day ha
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.