BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Diamond M.
Cleveland
I love this setting spray!! It keeps my makeup on all day. I have combination skin and it works great! I have sweat in this several times and it keeps everything in place! I will be buying another one as soon as I run out. My sister needed up buying one after using mine
Erin M.
I like this product, but I don’t love it. While it did keep most of my make up on throughout the night, I did not come home from the club with my full face on. For the quality of results I have continued to receive from this product I would say it’s a little overpriced.
Chantal G.
Artesia
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I have only skin and throughout the day I usually have to blot but this helps that and I love it!! I really do feel like it sets my makeup and actually works! It is easy to apply because the spray is very strong. I buy over and over and over again!!!
Samara W.
Hayward, CA
I haven't tried very many setting sprays, but I have been very satisfied with this particular product. I noticed that when using this setting spray that I can come home after a night out or long day and work and still have a full face of makeup on! You only need a couple sprays to do the job. But even with my satisfied use of this product, I have to say that it is SO expensive to me. A friend of mine shared that they were able to find this product at a Nordstrom rack for a deal, so if you could find it at any discount its worth it!
Maddie O.
Portland
This product is so reliable and works to keep your makeup locked into place all day and night. I love I look in the mirror and my makeup looks like it has not budged throughout the day. Even on hot days when you sweat using this spray helps to lock your look in place.
Stacey C.
Etters
I tried this setting spray about 2 years ago and I have not been able to find one to compare since. I have oily skin and has great lasting power. It doesn't feel sticky or heavy on the skin. It didn't leave my skin too shinny or too matte. I recommend to everyone.
Amber D.
Atlanta
I can go dancing all night with this setting spray. It helps my oily skin, especially my oily lids. I could do the most awesome eye makeup, but it can go away within an hour, three with primer. I will even use this to wet my brush on metallic or shimmery shadows.
Jennifer F.
Metairie, LA
I generally don't like to set my makeup to last forever, as I don't mind it fading throughout the day.  But, for special occasions, this spray cannot be beat.  If you need your makeup to stay budgeproof for any extended period of time, this spray is for you.  I used it for a couple of functions, and it lasted beautifully, looked fresh for hours and hours.  There are a lot of setting sprays, and some have staying power and some don't.  This one holds true to its name, once you spray it on, your makeup is on all night.
Erin B.
My favorite spray by far. I've tried a lot of setting sprays but this one performs the best. Its super lightweight so you could douse your face in this and there will be no build up or residue and it won't ruin your makeup. Keeps makeup in place through literally anything.
Veronica O.
Beaverton
“Long lasting”
this has to be my favorite setting spray .. it doesn’t make ur face itch like other ones I have tried.. this keeps ur make up on for up to 3 days no joke for all those “oh crap times I’m late for work” I would totally buy this again and again!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.