BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie T.
Montrose, MI
One of my all time favorites. The name fits this product as it keeps my makeup in place all day or night! This product is very lightweight and feels invisible. This product is great for any skin type. I would and have recommended this setting spray to others.
Joyce P.
Watertown, NY
I love this product. I went and hand my makeup done in Ulta for a ball and they used this product. My makeup stayed all night!! I was so impressed with it that I went back the next day to buy it. I will forever have this product in my collection. This is a must have for any makeup lover.
guess? W.
Joliet, IL
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray the all-nighter is best for some one with oily to combination skin and Skindinavia Moisture Lock Makeup Finish is best for dry to normal skin. I Perfer these two setting sprays which are comparable for each other.
Casey K.
Lebanon, OR
Love this stuff!! Works wonders and really keeps my makeup in place all day. The spray is a good mist and. It dries fast. I am obsessed. It is a bit pricey but the big bottle lasts forever, I would buy again.
kamilla a.
San Diego
Very biased towards urban merely because I've never had a bad experience with their products. And this one is no different. I spritz it in a Text shape across my face once I'm finished applying everything and it keeps it locked in place until I'm ready to wipe it off at the end of the night.
sarah b.
Favorite setting spray I own. It makes my makeup last throughout the whole day and never have to do any touch-ups. The amount that comes out is perfect and adds just the right amount of spray without feeling like your whole face is wet. It is also affordable and will last you a while.
Kelli A.
There isn't another that does it like this setting spray. I use this spray on all types of skin. There just isn't another product that comes close to this one. Great price nice size bottle I will not be using any other!
Valerie V.
Alexandria, LA
This Urban Decay setting spray is definitely a must. I wear it when going out or even to the gym and it will get me through anything. It is fabulous. I love the natural finish that it provides and works perfectly on my combination skin. I will definitely make this product a staple in my life.
✨Megan H.
Knoxville, TN
This product is absolutely phenomenal. I use spray the All Nighter spray on my face after applying my make up and it keeps my makeup in place all day. I’m not sure if it’s water proof but after jumping into the pool one summer, my makeup didn’t budge. I will continue to purchase this product.
karissa m.
Tehachapi, CA
This product sets your makeup until you want to take it off. Im not to fond of sprays because it's hard to get an even coat but this one has a fine mist so it's okay. I still prefer powdered setting products
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.