BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashley R.
Franklin, NH
There’s a reason people rave about this stuff, and it’s because it works. Better than any setting spray I’ve ever used. Melts my makeup together beautifully and keeps it locked in place. I have combo/oily skin and it definitely helps control my oily spots so I don’t have to powder constantly
shirley s.
Belvidere, IL
I love this stuff. It really helps with my super oily skin to keep my makeup on. Just spray it on after appling makeup, super easy. I need everything that is lightweight and matte and oil free for my skin. I would recommend this to everyone. I have tried other brands but this one is the best.
Alex S.
Greensboro, NC
I purchased this product from Sephora for about $30 and I can say it was a pretty good product, but I did not repurchase.
I really don't feel like this setting spray was that great, being my skin gets oily very fast and I wanted a setting spray that would really keep down my shine without the need of an unnatural looking powder needed to blot throughout the day but this wasn't the spray for me. It does, like many other setting sprays however, even out your makeup immediately after applied and blends the bronzer, highlight and blush together nicely to give a less harsh and more natural look, but then I find myself having to reapply the highlight or the blush due to loss of color. Also, you could get this same blending effect by MAC's Fix+ or even a drugstore setting spray, as they all have this effect.
The spray action of the applicator is a little heavy, definitely not sparse and light like a perfume bottle, as it should be in order to allow all makeup to remain in tact. Overall, It did help with the oil and with harsh makeup but would not repurchase and not worth the money.
Puja P.
This spray does what it says! I am taking off 1 star for the price, and the fact that it kind of feels like hairspray. It is def heavy duty, but easy to use. It does not alter the finish of your makeup, but there are better alternatives for a fraction of the price! I will not be repurchasing
Lesley C.
lubbock
I like this setting spay but it was a bit spotty. It would hit on all the flat surface of my face but would always miss my nose area.
But it held up makeup very well. I would try this again, i also leaned that adding the spray to a beauty blender would help me reach the harder to spray areas.
Christina D.
I love this. I didn't think I would... but here I am about to buy another bottle! I was surprised by the price... but maybe I just wasn't paying that much attention the first time. These is great to get the powder to settle in and create a smooth finish. Achievable with the fine mist spray.
Sakina A.
Troy, MI
I love this setting spray, it really lasts forever and keeps your makeup on all day. I had to take off two starts because the actual spray nozzle is the worst. It gets stuck, it either shoots out so much product at once or none at all, its the worst nozzle I've ever used on any spray product.
Liz D.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This product is kind've pricey but believe me it is so worth it because it is going to last you and save you makeup melting grief. I bought this because I was going to a wedding and needed my makeup to last all day, it works so well and it doesnt feel like an extra layer on your skin!
Brittney H.
The nozzle on this makes the application even on your face but I feel it really didn't do anything for my face! I almost felt like it made my skin more dry after it dried. I don't know if I would recommend this to others!
Tamindaukur S.
Winter Park, FL
I have been using this for a few weeks now and it's proven to be alright. I can't say much on how it improves my oily T-zone but it does make my makeup set really nice. As for lasting all night, perhaps it's due to my oily skin but my makeup will start to get oily and part after several hours.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.