BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
This product is my OG setting spray. This product helps the powder completely dissolve and melt into your skin so you don't look cakey or powdery once you set your makeup. The staying power of this product is phenomenal and I absolutely love it! My makeup looks flawless from the time I apply and lasts all night. Highly recommend!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
THIS IS A MUST!!! This product is amazing! My make up lasts all day with this stuff, not only does it last all day, I've put it to the test and have had multiple events to attned and my make up lasted after hours of Zumba and then a winter party after that!
Courtney B.
Lexington, KY
i bought this product in the sephora checkout line and was a little suspicious at first. i used it everyday after doing my makeup and it seemed to make a difference. Once i was finished with the bottle, i noticed how much i truly needed this product everyday! then i went and restocked. it truly helps my makeup stay on all night
Amiracle S.
Flower Mound, TX
This setting spray is my favorite! I have used it for years. If it can hold my make up while I am cheering with this Texas heat, it can handle anything. It is very lightweight, your face doesn't feel stiff after applying it. I would most definitely recommend this to others.
Eryn D.
Works lovely!!! Keeps your makeup in tact and helps to blend it together! Only thing is is smells a bit funky and it’s a bit expensive for the bottle size you get. I still go back to using this on special occasions as I haven’t found anything quite as longwearing but other facial sprays have made me through regular days just fine.
Devin D.
Greeley , CO
I love this setting spray! They didn't have the white bottle at sephora so I decided to try this one and it's just so good! It makes my makeup look flawless after a few hours of wearing it 🤗🤗👍🏻 definitely recommend this if you need a setting spray!:)
Jennifer T.
Westworth Vlg, TX
I put this spray on every time I'm going to spend a long night out on the town. Normally I don't wear it during the day, so sun protection isn't a big must for me. I use the basic natural one. My only complaint would be that after it's applied, it makes my skin look shiny. I love the brand, so I might switch to the Oil Slick option once this one is done!
Hope G.
Mountainside, NJ
Holy grail!!!!! I spend a lot of time at concerts or bars and rely on this to keep my makeup fresh all night. I even keep a travel size bottle in my purse for whenever I feel like I'm starting to look a little cakey throughout the night. Definitely going to keep repurchasing.
Jennifer W.
E Wareham, MA
I don't use any other setting spray. My best friend got married in Puerto Rico and I knew I needed something that would work in the sun, heat and long day and this was recommend by a Sephora employee and it was amazing. My makeup did not budge! We jumped into the pool at the end of the night in our gowns and it still DID NOT BUDGE. Amazing!
Jennay L.
Los Angeles, CA
I think it’s okay. It’s not sticky which I like, but it doesn’t really keep set my makeup very well. I have combination skin and when I do get a little oily during the day, I don’t think this setting spray keeps my makeup in tact. I’m still using it cause I think it’s better than other setting sprays, but maybe not for the summer.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.