BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emmaleigh H.
East Windsor, NJ
Recently got this and in all honesty I can't really tell if it's actually doing anything for me. It wasn't super expensive so I guess I'll try to use it on days when I do a more intense makeup look, but for now I'm honestly not super impressed. I guess it helps my eyeshadow to not crease as much, but I can hardly tell the different. Doesn't smell bad or anything, just a blah product so far.
Sandy L.
Honolulu, HI
I used this to set my makeup when I contour and highlight, or just whenever I wear more makeup than usual. I usually used 3 sprays. I have extremely oily skin. 4 stars because I still am oily a few hours after applying this spray. I don't love the product, but I don't hate it either. Will continue using until I find a better alternative.
Brittany S.
Dublin, OH
I have been using the Urban Decay setting spray for years! When I was younger, my skin was pretty combination/oily so I used the De-Slick version! As I have gotten older (and my skin dryer), I use the Chill Makeup Setting Spray! I think this helps to hydrate as well as set your makeup all day long!
Lina M.
I lovethis product. Definitely increases the longevity of makeup and locks everything into place. makes every look complete. Sometimes I use this in place of setting powder. It also keeps all of your makeup looking fresher throughout the day. I love this spray!
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a great setting spray no doubt about it but for me it’s just not worth the money. It sets my makeup and really does make it last for hours but so does some of the drugstore ones for half the price. I also found it burns my skin a bit when I first apply it. It’s great stuff I don’t find my self buying it when I can buy skindanavia or loreal for less and they are just as good with more product.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
You can twirl all night like a dancing queen, your makeup isn't going anywhere, once you apply All Nighter. This works on my sensitive skin, as well as my daughter's combo skin. I would recommend this daily, honestly, because all nighter, or not, no one wants their makeup out of place.
Kelsey H.
Overland Park, KS
This is a staple for days or nights when your makeup needs to last for many hours! It is cooling and minimizes the powdery look. I love using this to refresh my makeup if I don't have time to redo it. It is expensive, but use this only for events and it's a great investment!
Kerry M.
phoenixville
I️ have tried a lot of setting sprays. This is my favorite. Does it make my makeup actually last longer. The verdict is still out, but it does leave my skin feeling and looking radiant once I️ spray it on. If I️ feel my face is to powdery a spray of this fixes that. It helps all the products blend together.

The mister on this is the best of any brand I️ have tried. (Including Mac, Loreal)
Brandy H.
Hallettsville, TX
I take this stuff with me everywhere. It makes your makeup last all day and all night. Doesn't leave your skin feeling like you used hair spray. Super easy to apply and sets in seconds. Doesn't really have much of a finish to it...but more on the radiant side rather than the matte side. Buy it!
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I know that Urban Decay recently changed their packaging, and I don't know if the formula changed as well. But I tried the spray in their older packaging and I think is one of the best setting sprays I've tried so far. I really did see a change in my makeup when I use this spray. My face stays put for a long time and surprisingly it also controlled my face oils. A bit pricey but definitely worth it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.