BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristie J.
Lebanon, IN
This is my HG setting spray and I never go without it! It sets your makeup so well, even in the middle of summer! The hype you hear about this spray is all true and you will not be disappointed!

It has a fine mist, unlike several others I've tried and goes on perfectly evenly. I seriously love it so much that I have extras in case I run out and small travel bottle that goes everywhere with me.
Taylor K.
Orlando, FL
Dude. I never understood setting sprays because I used the NYX and it'd make my makeup run and separate. This spray takes away cakeyness and actually looks like it SEALS your makeup in. I even use it to apply highlight sometimes and it's brighter and locked in beautifully. Doesn't irritate, feels soothing and lives up to its claims. Also lowkey looks like it blurs pores which I appreciate.
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
This setting spray is so much better than any other I have tried. I do love my E.L.F brand that's super cheap.......but this one is lightweight, not oily, great for my skin, and my makeup doesn't budge. It's worth the cost and you don't need to use more than a couple of sprays for it to work. If I were a model and had to have my makeup stay flawless from sun up to sun down- -this is what I'd buy.
Michelle C.
Downey, CA
This setting spray really does last all night long. It's great to lock in your face makeup and helps your highlighter glow even more !
The only thing I don't like about this product is the spray bottle. It tends to spit and leave patches of my makeup that I need to go back in and blend out so I don't look like I have spotted skin!
Cristina R.
Jacksonville, FL
I just bought this a few days ago and it is one of the best I've used. It's super easy to just spray on your face and maintains your makeup looking fresh all day. I compared it to what I was using before and it certainly makes the make up last longer than the other compared buys.
Allison H.
I use this setting spray every day. It is my holy grail and sets my makeup to last from 6:30 am until nearly 9 pm every day. (Yes, I have a long work day). It is refreshing and really locks in my makeup. I have purchased many time and will purchase many more. I also like the upgraded packaging - the original always had foundation finger prints on the bottle.

I would definitely recommend!
Alyssa A.
Tifton, GA
This is one of my favorite setting sprays! I always spray this first in a T direction and then an X direction that way you hit every angle of your face. This gives you a smooth flawless finish and decreases any ceases and smoothes out any fine lines. This product makes my makeup last longer and is perfect for all skin types.
Pearlrose N.
Morgantown, WV
I bought this setting spray and I was wowed .My make up stays put for a long period of time.I wore it one night out and when i got back I was too tired that I slept off and forgot to take my makeup which i rarely ever do but let me tell yo that I woke up and my makeup didn't budge .My highlighter ,concealer everything was intact. I have dry skin .This works and I definitely recommend the product.
Amber K.
In love with this product. I only use it when I'm going out for a night, but it makes my make up last all night! When I wake up in the morning it still looks as great as when I did it the night before. I would highly recommend this product. It is also very light and dries quickly.
Daisy V.
Rock Island
This setting spray is excellent! I feel refreshed when I put it on and it really locks my makeup in place! Don’t spray this really close to your face though because it won’t really work like that it’ll be too much on your face and make your makeup cake up. Spray it from a distance
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.