BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Katie H.
Parma Heights, OH
recently tried this out and I was not dissappointed. Keeps your makeup in place all day, doesn't rub off or get oily. Really lasts all night. I love it, it is so easy to just spray on and go. Dries quickly so you don't have to worry about it moving if youre in a rush.
Ella S.
Camarillo
I really love this setting spray because it works super well. I have combination skin and it keeps my makeup in place all day. Usually I use it right after I've finished my face makeup and then I add more at the end. The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I really wish it was a matte finish. But I still swear by it and would recommend to everyone
kasey h.
Hammond, LA
this product was one of my favorites.
after i used this product up.
i decided to buy the oil control which worked better for my skin type.
this gives a very lightweight feel. it applies mostly matte with some glow, but it does not make your face look oily
Elizabeth A.
Horizon City , TX
Yass my favorite setting spray if I'm going high end this is for sure the product I'm gonna get! It makes my makeup last so long I love it so much 😍 I would definitely recommend to any makeup lover like myself.
Kimberly G.
I love this Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lastimg Makeup Setting Spray...I just spray a bit all over my face and literally my makeup last all day and all night..I'm so in love with this and will purchase this again
Julia H.
Midland, MI
such a quality setting spray! I use this and all my face makeup sticks to my face super well. really nice matte finish and it worked pretty well for my oily skin. sometimes during the day i found that I would still have to blot my skin for oil, but that honestly happens for me whatever I put on my face
Jackie P.
Richmond, VA
Overall this is pretty good, but I am going to be finding another setting spray because they change the smell of this. It use to be a very clean smell, but whatever they've changed it to now does not agree with my nose. If you don't mind the smell it's a good setting spray that works.
Amanda G.
I have dry skin and this keeps my makeup dewy looking and in place all day long. I love this lightweight spray and feels it works great for all skin types. It is very easy to apply and dries matte. Sprayed it on my face before a New Year's Party and my makeup looked amazing all night long!
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
I always finish a face of makeup with an application of this. It helps my makeup stay in place without separation of foundation and doesn't leave little dots after it dries. I have re purchased this many many times.
Courtney W.
Fayetteville, NC
This is great for dewy foundations, however I feel like it doesn't do as good a job of keeping my matte foundations in place like my NYX spray does. The spritzer is a little sporadic as well, I don't find I get a good even spray.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.