BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Tammy M.
Columbus,Georgia
i honestly don't know why people keep on recommending this to me its not that i dont like it's probably just that was not the one for me. i just wish there was that special something that helped get happy over it but sadly it wasn't there.maybe other people would like more that i do i don't know.
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
This is a bit more pricey so I just got a trial sized version to try it out and I like it so I can see myself repurchasing it. I haven't had another setting spray that worked as well as this one that was any cheaper. It keeps your makeup long for much longer and leaves your skin looking amazing.
Annie K.
My friend recommended this one to me and I use it all the time now. I like how it doesn't change my make up at all but it literally keeps my make up on for hours. I've gone to many concerts where you're just standing in tight crowds and dancing and have had my make up last all night. I definitely recommend this product!
Hillary M.
Cement city , MI
This product works amazing! One of the best setting sprays that truly help the makeup last! It feels light on the face and doesn't feel super drying to the skin! I would definitely buy again and suggest to others!
Allie A.
Miami Beach , FL
This little bottle is life! Makes my makeup stay in place all day it saves my face always specially in this Miami humidity. I love this product! I have repurchased it about 3 times already and will continue todo so.
Maddie G.
OH
I am a repeat buyer of Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. I think that this product works really well and helps keep your makeup on all day. The only critique I have is the chemical-like smell of the product. Overall, I think it gets the job done and is light on the skin.
Katie H.
Parma Heights, OH
recently tried this out and I was not dissappointed. Keeps your makeup in place all day, doesn't rub off or get oily. Really lasts all night. I love it, it is so easy to just spray on and go. Dries quickly so you don't have to worry about it moving if youre in a rush.
Dani S.
I love this setting spray! The only con is that it can get a little sticky at times. This helps my makeup wear longer throughout the day without caking up or flaking off, especially around my nose and chin. This is my favorite that I have tried so far and I have repurchased it once already.
kasey h.
Hammond, LA
this product was one of my favorites.
after i used this product up.
i decided to buy the oil control which worked better for my skin type.
this gives a very lightweight feel. it applies mostly matte with some glow, but it does not make your face look oily
Elizabeth A.
Horizon City , TX
Yass my favorite setting spray if I'm going high end this is for sure the product I'm gonna get! It makes my makeup last so long I love it so much 😍 I would definitely recommend to any makeup lover like myself.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.