BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
destiny m.
Fowler , CA
MUST HAVE. This keeps my makeup looking fresh literally all day. I could take a nap and wake up with my makeup still looking amazing! This is an everyday essential! Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kimberly S.
Poplar Bluff, Missouri
I love this product, and I will definitely be buying it again. It keeps my makeup in place all day without making it feel sticky or heavy at all. The mist goes all over the face instead of focusing on one spot at a time, and it takes a lot less product than those that have a smaller spray range.
Maddie G.
OH
I am a repeat buyer of Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. I think that this product works really well and helps keep your makeup on all day. The only critique I have is the chemical-like smell of the product. Overall, I think it gets the job done and is light on the skin.
Briza
Honestly, I had really high hopes for this one since so many people on YouTube were hyping it up. The first time I put it on it was horrible, my face was weird after and if I touched it lightly, the makeup would come off. Then, I tried it again mixing it with the NYX matte setting spray and it worked better. However it doesn't do well with sweat.
Jenna H.
Wow wow wow I love this product. This helps my makeup last all night! It is so amazing and helps my skin look very natural. My foundation does NOT budge when I use this. It is great for the price and looks beautiful on my counter top.
Bryanna C.
Clio
It's a favorite for a reason because it sets makeup nicely but my main problem was the smell is unpleasant and I can use a cheaper one for the same result such as e.l.f setting spray. I have combo skin and it didn't feel very nice on my skin not soothing at all I wouldn't really buy this again.
Nicola M.
Prescott Vly, AZ
This setting soray is everything not only after a 10 hour day does my face still look matte and my make up looks fresh it doesn’t dry me out or make my produce to much oil. You also don’t need a ton of product. This is so worth every penny and would make anyone believe in needing a setting spray
Haley P.
If I have makeup on it has been set with Urban Decays All Nighter. It truly sets down my makeup and takes away the powdery look of your setting powder. It helps control oils and keeps your blush/bronzer/highlighter lasting all day. I buy backups of this product so I never have to be without it!
Amber M.
Orland Park , IL
This setting spray is great. I have heard a lot of people do have breakouts with this product so if you have sensitive skin this may not be for you, however I have never had an issue and love how it helps my makeup stay on all day, or all night, even if I'm sweating it out on a dance floor.
Julia N.
Pasadena
Definitely one of the best makeup setting sprays I've used. It makes my makeup last all day and stay in place. Also if sprayed onto a brush with eyeshadow it can intensify the color. I would definitely recommend it to others!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.