BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

maura f.
Syracuse, NY
I love this stuff. I use it daily to spray on my beauty blender before blending my foundation and other makeup. It's super lightweight and gives just enough moisture for all day wear. I have oily skin and it hasn't given me any issues as far as excess moisture goes. I would buy this again and again.
Aparna V.
cerritos
This setting spray works wonders for my oily skin. While I can't say the oil is completely eliminated, this spray controls my oil throughout the day leaving me dewy rather than greasy by the end of the day.
The spray also helps my makeup melt together so any powders blend seamlessly with the liquids underneath. Will be replacing my first trial sized bottle with a full one when I have the funds!
Melissa R.
Medford, OR
This stuff is awesome. Normally by the end of my work day my makeup has disappeared off of my face but after using this my face looks like I just did my makeup after 8+ hours of working. I highly recommend it if you are looking for a makeup setting spray. Definitely worth the money.
Katie B.
Mccook, NE
This product gets 5 stars because it deserves it. I love this setting spray so darn much. It's one of my top favorites when I am doing my makeup. It really does leave a nice finish to my makeup and it will keep it on all night if I needed it too. If you are needing to find a good setting spray, Urban Decay All Nighter is your best bet.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I have the older bottle of this but this is my second favorite setting spray. I have oily skin and I know if I spray this on my face my make up is going to last a lot longer than if I hadn't. The mister on here is very fine and optimal for spraying all over the face. Mine had a slight weird smell to it I didn't think was normal but that didn't affect the product. I think it is one of the best setting sprays on the market.
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
The label of this setting spray does not lie! I love this stuff. I use this everyday because I never know if my face is going to decide to be oily or dry. It's very lightweight and it actually feels great spraying it on when you've finished your makeup. It's like a fresh feeling all over again!
Kristie R.
Morgan Hill , CA
A love that last longer than my night. The Urban Decay all nighter helps your makeup stay in place day or night. I also love how my makeup goes from good to great, even though my makeup is as matte as it'll get by itself. Using this setting spray helps keep my oily pores stay at bay. My foundation stays in tact weather it's during a hot beach day or a windy winter night. Would definitely recommended.
Giovonnie R.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray! I've used others before and this one is the best yet. I used it in NYE and my makeup did not budge and I was a dancing all night! Came home to a full face. I recommend it. I have oily skin and it works perfect for me.
Alyssa R.
Greenwood, IN
I tried this product when it had its old packaging and I remember loving it. However, at the time, I never really got into makeup like I am now. The only down side to this product is the spray nozzle. It doesn't have the "misting" type of nozzle that I would prefer. With that being said, I really do like the wear of the spray. It keeps everything from sliding around or melting off in the heat.
Hayley V.
Orlando, FL
Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray should be a staple in every girl's collection. Not only is the product amazing, but the packaging is as well. Most sprays with come out in huge droplets and actually end up ruining my makeup, this however, is a super fine mist. This spray really meshes together my powder products to my skin and just gives an over all finished refreshed look to my makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.