BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Teresa M.
Helendale CA
The only setting spray I have ever been impressed with is urban decay all nighter, it is very lightweight and lasts a really long time. Its very good for oily skin or really hot days. I would definitely buy again.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Urban decay all nighter setting spray is my go to. I use this every time I do my make up and have gone through several full sized as well as travel sized bottles and will continue to repurchase. The new bottles formula smells a bit odd but it still does the job and locks in my make up all day long.
Christine T.
Los angeles , CA
The best setting Spray I've ever tried , it's last a very loonnnnnng time even after dancing all night I still got home to my make up on my face looking fresh like if I had just done it it's amazing matte finish.
Audrey P.
Leander, TX
I've used UD's setting sprays for a few years now and they don't disappoint. I've been using the deslick setting spray but it's similar to the all nighter spray. It helps set makeup and get rid of any powdery finish.
Alea B.
Fayetteville, NY
You can't beat this setting spray. I've used the all-nighter and chill sprays and they both work great. Chill is good for dehydrated skin like mine. All-nighter is good for all skin types and great for long days or night. Especially in hot weather. Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray
Lauren C.
Little Rock, AR
My first experience using this was for my sorority recruitment. For those familiar with one of those it is an all day event with no time for touch ups! It gave me a "fresh faced" finish and kept my makeup put all day!!
Marie S.
Stockton, CA
If you want your makeup to not move this is the perfect setting spray for you!!! It’s a nice finish and doesn’t leave you looking caked up, I have oily skin but if I put this on you can’t really tell and I have to really sweat a lot in order for any oil to come through. Hands down one of the best!!
sarah p.
Hatfield , PA
I use this product and I feel like it does nothing for my makeup. I've heard that it keeps makeup on for up to 16hrs and that is not the case for me. Maybe like 1-2hrs I wouldn't recommend based on my experience.
julia p.
I always try new setting sprays but keep coming back to this one ! I can’t find one that makes my makeup last as long as this one. It gives a natural looking finish and doesn’t make my face dry or break out. The only thing is that it doesn’t smell great, but it is definitely bearable. I would recommend this to anyone looking to make their makeup last!
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I enjoy using this spray when I will be going out for a few hours with the girls. It helps my makeup stay on longer than usual. However I am super oily so I didn’t expect for it to keep my oils away. I usually buy mine from Sephora and it’s worth the price, especially if you aren’t crazy oily like me.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.