BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Micia G.
Huber Heights, OH
I will never need another setting spray. The Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray is perfect for day-time or night-time makeup looks. It is a lightweight setting spray and it gives me a natural finish. It keeps my makeup from setting or fading for at least 8 hours during the day and some pretty serious nights out. I recommend to anyone
Diane L.
Boise, ID
The best setting spray on the market. I absolutely notice the difference in staying power of my make up when I use this. The mist on this is heavenly too. This product is absolutely worth the price.
Amanda S.
Bellevue, NE
I love the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting makeup setting spray. It is natural looking and feels refreshing. The only problem I have with it is that it is a little on the more expensive side. If you have the money to splurge definitely go for this product, but I have used other setting spray that are just as good if not better and way more affordable.
Mellissa P.
Staten Island, NY
My favorite setting spray everrrr. I'm a professional Makeup Artist and this is what I use to set all of my clients when I'm done applying their makeup. It really does the job of locking your makeup into place for hours under any weather circumstances.
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
Definitely a popular product. Its a go to item for a lot of people, and I feel like it holds my makeup enough to where I can at least get through work looking decent. Ive noticed lately my skin needs something more from a spray, with more skincare benefits, and Ive heard that this one contains alcohol which can mess with sensitive skin.
Libby O.
I have continually used this product for around a year. I keep repurchasing it! It holds my makeup for up to 10 hours, which is perfect for me. It does not dry sticky on my face, and leaves my skin feeling nice and refreshed. I would definitely recommend for someone who is looking for a setting spray that will hold their makeup all day!
Natalia G.
Mentone, CA
This is my favorite setting spray to use once I've completed all of my powder make up steps. The sprayer is a perfect fine mist so it won't ruin your make up and it really makes a difference in how long my make up lasts. However, I do have to apply this spray before my mascara because I find that I causes my mascara to get on my eyelids.
Keri M.
Birmingham
This spray is absolutely amazing!! My best friend got married in June and this was the wedding parties life saver! Everyone's make-up stayed through the entire wedding on into the night for the reception. The only con is the price of the product, but it is totally worth the money!!
Haley T.
This setting spray is definitely a must have for any avid makeup user. It goes on evenly and smoothly and seriously sets the makeup for long, long wear! Even through sweat, heat, exhaustion, etc. I would definitely buy this product again and will recommend it to anyone looking to a great setting spray to get the most out of their makeup.
Kim T.
Corvallis
They must have reformulated this product when they repackaged it because this setting spray definitely did not have this awful paint smell to it before. Luckily the smell goes away after you spray it, and it still does a great job at keeping my makeup set in place all day and night. If scents bother you though, I really would not recommend this product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.