BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yisennia r.
Danbury , CT
I needed a new setting spray because my nyx one ran out so I never indulged in high end brand setting spray because I thought it’s the same as always but I was so wrong this product is so amazing keeps my makeup on for hours!!!! I would definitely recommend, for the price tho for the travel size I think it’s just better to get the full price!
Sabrina H.
Pretty awesome spray! I use this all over my face to help protect my look. I live in a hot climate, so it helps to protect against sweat and humidity. I also use eyeshadow primer, but this alone I think would keep eyeshadow from creasing as well. The only thing I would like to see improved is the sprayer. It doesn't seem to give an even spray.
Abel E.
Atlanta
This setting spray is perfect for you if you have oily skin. I’ve noticed that with other setting sprays, it sets your makeup for a while but does not last long and looks as fresh if you use this product. This setting spray tends to keep your makeup in place and makes it look more fresh. I would def recommend this product if you have oily skin and/or want your makeup to look more fresh and stay in place.
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
I am so oily I usually describe myself as a grease ball! I used this spray and even the de-slick spray but did not see a difference in my skin.  It definitely did it's job as a setting spray, but did not make a difference in making my makeup last longer.  It smells great and I LOVE Urban Decay, but it just didn't make my makeup last any longer.
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
Love this product. I have been using it since it was in a white tube. Has a nice spray and works well to set makeup. Doesn’t taste disgusting if you accidentally get it in ur mouth. Have had samples recently but still have some of my other setting sprays left so I will likely re-purchase once I need to. Nice in regards to not seeming alcohol-y.
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
This product does everything it says it does. It totally kept my make up in place and it looked just as fresh at the end of the day as it did when I first I applied it. It dries super quick, it was not irritating to my skin and my skin did not get oily. I am extremely happy with this product. It is now one of my favorite products of all time.
Jessica W.
Morrisville, PA
I mean honestly, who doesn't love this spray? I'm just saying..lol. I must say, I have very normal skin, my makeup can last 8-10 hours easily, without getting cakey or anything, without setting spray. I'm very lucky that way. I just like the way this insures my makeup just in case. I'm blessed with great skin. I guess if I had oily skin, I would see this spray work even bigger miracles.
Andrea S.
This is my jam right here. I love this setting spray it makes my make up stay put all day long. When I come home after a long day of work and I'm going to go out afterwords I just hit my face again with another spray of it and it just rejuvenates my skin and it makes my skin look flawless. Have repurchased and will repurchase again and again.
Victoria A.
Kingsland, GA
This is the ONLY setting spray that you will ever need again!!! It works so well. My makeup doesn't budge and it doesn't sit on top of my makeup making it look wet. I don't have to worry about my makeup running or going ANYWHERE When I use this stuff. The smell is great and the packaging is super simple but cute! Urban Decay has done it again!
Sara K.
Jonesboro, Arkansas
This has been my go-to make up setting spray since I was 17 (so nearly 4 years). I love using this to get rid of the unnatural powdery look from using too much setting powder. I think it does help with the longevity of my make up. Will forever repurchase this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.