BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Carolina R.
The product smelled really bad but it did a good job of maintaining my make up in tact for about 4 to 5 hours not really long lasting but it did keep my make matte during those hours so I give it that definitely won't spend that type of money on that setting spray again because it I know there's other better setting sprays for cheaper that will actually keep keep my make up in tact for more than 4-5 hours
Megan B.
Lac Du Flambeau, WI
This setting spray is the best I've ever used! I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a setting spray, I recommend this to anyone who's not even looking for one haha I'll make sure they use this all over me when I get laid down to rest in my grave so I slay forever. Have an automatic sprayer set in my casket spraying me everyday 😂
Tayyaba H.
CHICAGO, IL
I gave into all the hype about this setting spray and tbh, it let me down. I am a dry skin girl and I want a setting spray to give me moisture without moving my makeup. I used this spray and my makeup did not last me past 2 hours. Imagine beating your face for 2 hours, just to have it last only 2 hours. I would not buy this product again.
Lizelle B.
San Leandro, CA
If I could give this an infinity amount of stars I would!! I have been using this product for years! It never fails. I wear my makeup from 7am till 7pm and from morning till night my makeup is set!! This is a product sent from the makeup gods!
Cheyenne W.
Drit, ky
It does not do its job for my makeup routine. I can still rub makeup off my face by touching it with this product. Especially my brows. Uh-uh. Not the best. But not the worst.
Samantha P.
Grafton, WV
It works really well but not for the price in my opinion. The same stuff is offered through Mary Kay for like half the price. It’s easy to apply and holds well, but not well enough for the cost, in my opinion. I’m not gonna lie it kinda disappointed me. I probably wouldn’t recommend it unless someone was completely against purchasing through MK.
Modupe O.
Cleveland
Literally an all nighter. I sometimes wear my makeup from morning till night and this keeps my makeup in place really well. Gives a natural dewy finish. I recommend this for those who use makeup for long hours.
sara p.
I work in a pizza restaurant and i use this setting spray durring my 5-8hr shifts working in heat, water mist, and around alot of oils. And it stands up to the test! Im really pleased with the way it holds my makeup in place.
Jennifer R.
Las Vegas
I’ve definitely compared A lot of different setting sprays in this setting spray is amazing it doesn’t have a lot of transfer normally with setting sprays on notice that if you do a blot test a lot of your make up comes off and with this one I have found that it doesn’t have that much make up that comes off compared to other brands great product
Kendall K.
florence, AZ
I just recently got the trial size, since I was unsure if I was going to like it, and I AM OBSESSED! This setting spray seriously does late "all night".I can put my makeup on at 8 am and have it still looking almost perfect my 10 pm. I highly recommend this product, and if you're unsure get the trial for only $15! You won't regret buying this!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.