BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Krista M.
Ankeny, IA
I really like this setting spray. Specifically the all-nighter spray does keep my makeup from melting all night long. It also feels good to spray. It makes it feel like the makeup is becoming skin (in a not creepy way). I don’t like my makeup to feel heavy and this helps.
Kadence S.
Newcastle
I personally don’t like this setting spray it feels like it’s just water it doesn’t really help my makeup stay on at all. It just feels like water and it doesn’t do anything to my makeup in terms of it staying on.
Jada T.
This is a HOLY GRAIL!!!! and if you don’t think so I’m sorry to say that you are wrong! Plus they have it in different formulas like if your skin is oily they have one to protect that too. I make sure I’m never out of this and it lasts a long time too. It’s just the best
Kerry C.
Sylvania
Obviously this spray is amazing - we’re all aware. My makeup looks flawless from beginning to end of the day. Sweat proof af which is what you need in Ohio’s humidity. I’m always going to buy this spray. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Destiny T.
Tickfaw
I think that this makeup product is absolutely amazing! I have used it before. Im not quite sure if it has any sun protection. It does have a matte finish. The pros are it holds all your makeup on for a long time and cons are it can leave the makeup quite cakey sometimes.
Sami N.
Ramsey, MN
I’ve tried nearly every setting spray claiming to make your makeup last and this is the only one that works! It’s good for all skin types, doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I’ve purchased at least 5 bottles thus far and this will continue to be the only setting spray I buy!
Emma M.
This is the best setting spray. I find that my makeup stays in place all day and all nights with this spray. I used to have a lot of problems with my makeup transferring and this setting spray has fixed that. I use it everyday to keep my makeup looking great all day long
Nisreen E.
Love this setting spray! I have oily skin and I feel like this truly helped keep it under control! It helped my makeup stay on for 12+ hours. My makeup still looked fresh by the end of the night. I prefer this setting spray out of all the other urban decay setting sprays.
Victoria J.
This stuff is the best. It will literally make your makeup last all night, all day, or all year! I have been using this for years and have repurchased many times. It is the final step to long lasting makeup. The lasting power with it versus without it is significantly improved!
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
I absolutely love this brand for everything they create but this is my favorite product from them.  It's super great for events because it locks in all of my makeup for the whole time I want it on my face. It has a nice refreshing scent and is great for everday.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.