BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Pat R.
Kent City, MI
The name says it all! I wear this when I go to work and my makeup lasts the whole time. My work day starts at 5:30pm and ends at 8:30 am. So it's definitely an all nighter! Sets my makeup in place. I live that the nozzle gives a very fine mist so you don't get a large splattering of product in one spot.
Roselicious R.
Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
I love this product! It definitely keeps my makeup looking fresh for hours. Easy to apply and the spray has a pleasant scent though it doesn’t attempt to overpower your cologne. This is one product that travels with me wherever I go.
Lindsey C.
Lubbock, TX
This setting spray definitely does it's job of keeping your makeup on all day/night. It is fairly lightweight, but it sprays pretty heavily so you don't need as many sprays as their other kinds. It smells strongly like lettuce, which is odd, but if you can get past the smell I'd totally recommend it!
Fallon K.
If I could give this product 10 stars I would! This is my ride or die for sure. I always have a back up of it in my makeup bag. There's nothing bad about it! It keeps my makeup in place all day and doesn't make my face oily! It's long lasting and affordable. I recommend this to anyone who does makeup.
Natalie W.
Nicholasville, KY
The All Nighter spray is a must have in your makeup bag! It's so refreshing and I feel increases the longevity of your makeup! I can't live without this stuff and I really love that they changed the color from white to black! Definitely a repurchase of mine many times!
Natasha R.
SUNNYVALE, CA
I really like this product and I'm on my third bottle but I do wish I could find something that worked a little bit better. I've also tried de-slick but I think I prefer all nighter. I have VERY oily skin so I can't blame it on this product, it's worked the best for me out of all other setting sprays.
Brooke O.
I loved this product! I would use this product several times while applying my makeup if I knew I had a long day or night ahead of me. I think it worked great! My makeup really did stay in place and the product misted nicely. The only downside is the price, of course, but I would purchase this again.
Fatima H.
Antioch, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this setting spray every thing about it! It has a good smell too! It helps your make up stay all night long! I use this all the time and love the way it makes your make up look natural at the end... I have normal to oily skin and it works well for me I have no complaints about it! If you haven't tried it yet make sure you try it asap!!
Alexis W.
Vero Beach, FL
Perfectly sets the makeup and takes away any powdery look your makeup may have. Also makes sure your makeup won't budge all day. I sweat a lot at work and by 5:30 when I'm getting off I know my makeup will still be hanging on strong thanks to this guy.
Meagan C.
Navarre, FL
If you want your makeup to stay on all day through sweat and tears then this is a must. Sprayer on it is nice and does not spray out droplets, it is a fine mist. I have oily skin and it does not make my face more oily. I can tell a difference on days when I use this setting spray and days when I don't
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.