BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emma W.
New orleans, Louisiana
BEST setting spray out there. As the name suggests, it really lasts all night long. Putting this on your face once your makeup is done is the best part of doing my makeup because I know this product is going to keep my makeup in place and beautiful all day and night long
Stephanie P.
I always think setting spray sounds like such a great idea, but I honestly can't tell much of a difference between when I use and don't use? This spray has a nice natural finish and leaves your face feeling fresh, I'm just not sure it is a product I see spending that much $$$ on or even recommending much.
Laura R.
Summersville WV
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. It keeps my makeup looking flawless all day. It has a natural finish to it in my opinion. It is a little bit pricey but it is well worth the buy. I not only use this as a setting spray but i spray it on my brush to pickup shimmery eyeshadows because it makes them more pigmented and decreases fall out.
Shawan W.
Staatsburg, NY
This setting spray is the only one I've found so far that can set my face and make it stay in place all day long. I touch my face a lot even with makeup on and this helps it stay on. I have already re purchased this because I LOVE it. I am also a very sweaty person and this helps keep my makeup in place. It is pretty pricy but they do have a travel size which is so convenient if you're unable to spend $31 on spray.
Gia G.
Phoenix, AZ
Really great setting spray, it has been my go to for such a long time now, and it never disappoints! I have combination skin and this helps keep my face makeup on where I get oily. I really enjoy the spray applicator too, it spreads the product evenly and helps save product. This even smells nice!
Lee W.
Louisville, KY
I wear this setting spray every. single. day. Between a little bit of eye-primer and this spray, i can depend on it keeping my make up in place all day long. It is very easy and refreshing to apply and once it is on, I never feel it. I have already purchased on multiple occasions, including the travel size!
Ayuni P.
This setting spray is no joke, it does make your makeup last all day and night.The setting spray seals your makeup and make it appear less cakey. It smooth out area that you tend to over apply product.  Just make sure to hold your breath and spray it at least six inch away from your face. The spray mist is very fine so a little goes a long way with this bottle. One bottle last me 6 months with almost daily use.  For the price, its a great deal.
Sunshine J.
Pikeville, KY
This setting spray is amazing!!!! It makes your makeup last all day and/or all night. It makes your makeup stay flawless. I even ran a 5k in the summer and my makeup still looked as good when I crossed the finish line as it did when I first put it on. This is a MUST to have in your makeup bag!
Mary Jane V.
Hayward , CA
Hands down my favorite setting spray tied with the Morphe one. Lightweight, amazing smell, good for all skin types, and extends the wear of you’re make up!! Perfect for when you know you are going to have a long day and need your make up to stay in place. Or for special events. I have fallen asleep with make up on (which I don’t recommend), and woke up with my make up looking just as good as it did the night before 👌🏽👌🏽
Kara H.
Saint Michael, MN
This product was a great buy. With busy days, my makeup tends to run. Who wants that? Not me!! This did the trick and held my makeup on throughout the day. It is lightweight and you can't even feel it after it has dried. Pair with all nighter liquid foundation and you have yourself quite the duo! (P.S. I have tried so many products for oiliness)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.