BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Linda J.
Boston
It really does lock in all of your makeup for the night and it doesn't feel sticky or like I'm adding another layer of makeup. It's just a cool chill mist that I spritz on to make my makeup long lasting. The value is pretty good, this bottle has lasted me a year and I still have a lot left. Definitely would repurchase.
Sarah L.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this product I have been using it for about 6 months now and it helps keep my matte makeup staying in place during my whole day. I have very oily skin and my makeup doesn't slide or shift at all. I swear by this product and use it everyday. One of the full size bottles will last you about 6 months if you use it most days. I just reordered it since I was running low.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
My favorite setting spray ever! Okay, okay, its tied with Urban Decay's All-Nighter setting spray. This setting spray offers a really nice cooling effect on the skin. It feels like it's "chilling" your makeup into your skin. It will keep my makeup on in the middle of summer in 110 degree heat/humidity! It's the best!
Alexi M.
I mean come on have you tried this???? I put my makeup on at 8am most days and use it multiple times throughout my routine and it lasts until midnight no problem!!! It sprays easy, and you can get it on sale at Ulta sometimes for close to half off! Its $31 for a big bottle and it lasts me about a month or so when using every day. I LOVE THIS!!!
Candi S.
Atlanta, GA
This setting spray is bomb. It smells divine, it looks amazing, it mists evenly, and it keeps my makeup in place. It isn't dewy but it's not completely matte either. I think it works well for most skin types (I'm normal/combination). The only downside is the price point. I think there are a few setting sprays on the market now that do a wonderful job and are at a much lower price point. Still, this one is one of the best.
Roxanne B.
I received a sample of this product in one of my beauty subscription packages. This stuff is amazing! I have tried many setting sprays in the past, from drugstore to high-end. This one beats them all! I have used it with different foundations and CC creams. This spray will set my makeup and it lasts all day!
Liv H.
I use this every day after I'm done putting on my makeup, it does help keep it in place but I wouldn't say it lasts "all night". Make sure your mascara is dry before applying or it'll make it run a bit and it stings! Sephora sends me deluxe samples, so I use it but personally I wouldn't buy the full size.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
This product makes your makeup bulletproof. If you spray this all over your finished face, it will stick it to your skin and will last until you intentionally take it off. My only complaint is that it made my skin feel tight after using it, however I have dry skin that requires heavily moisturizing products. I would still recommend this to everybody, but if you have trouble with products lasting on your face then this is a must have.
Lexi C.
I've used it once with the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation. I have dry/combination skin and this stuff is amazing!!! It wasn't super mattifying or super sticky. My foundation usually comes off really easily and clings to any dry patches but with this setting spray, it didn't do either! I love this spray and I'll always buy it. Also the smell wasn't bad so idk why everyone is freaking out about the smell. I love it
Rheanna T.
San Jose, CA
My all time favorite setting spray! I was really hesitant in buying it because I didn't want to spend money on it, but I ended up buying it to try out for EDC! This works great and my makeup stayed on all night long with walking around and dancing all night!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.