BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
This is such a great setting spray and it truly allows your makeup to stay on all day. It's great for oily skin but I would still put your setting powder and cloths in your purse that you use to remove shine because that will still occur. It doesn't go on heavy and is truly one of the best on the market.
Jess M.
once you spray this, your makeup is not going anywhere! this is definitely a holy grail product. i have been through sweat, rain, tears and more and this setting spray has made it through it all! you can even purchase the trial size first to try it if you don’t want to commit to the price tag right away!
Jennifer G.
I will worship at the alter of this setting spray forever. I'd used the make up forever mist and fix for a while and loved it (still love it) and had a hard time switching over. This product keeps my make up in place all night AND all day. It's the best.
Aura C.
New york, NY
I bought this setting spray in a hurry. I am not too happy with it, everyone raves about it, but I don't understand why. My skin felt weird after I used it and my makeup did not last all day as it was supposed to.
Sara N.
Nashville
I love this stuff! Extends the wear of my foundation. I have combination skin and it seems to control the oil around my nose a little bit, but I would suggest still using a mattifying primer if you struggle with oil.
It smells a little weird, but it works!
Maddy B.
This setting spray I have re purchased maybe 7 times! It really locks in your foundation and sets your face not making you powdery or cakey. I would be dying if this was not in my makeup bag because let me tell you, setting spray is my favorite part after doing makeup and is something I use on the daily.
Amy T.
I finally tried this product last night because I was going to a party and wanted my makeup to last. It worked perfectly. I have nothing bad to say. My makeup last the whole night. It is very lightweight.  And I would recommend this to everyone who wants to keep a fresh face of makeup all night. Really good
Courtney C.
Beverly, WV
Sooo this lasted through a very fun and crazy bachelorette weekend without budging at all! It was lightweight, didn't make my skin look cakey and literally kept my make up smudge proof, party proof and even Bride tears proof!! Definitely a must for those weekends where you know it's gonna be a long haul!
Rebecca A.
Let me first start by sharing my only complaint... the smell. This smells like lovebugs to me and honestly makes me gag every time I spray it on my face. However, this spray is SO good that I’m willing to spray a bug smelling product on my face daily. If that doesn’t speak volumes, I don’t know what does 😂. I’ve seriously been swimming before and my makeup didn’t even budge!
Alondra V.
This is an absolute NEED for any beauty obsessed individual. It truly makes your makeup last all night. I have dry skin and it does not cling to any dry patches. My sis-in-law has oily skin and she loves it, too! I've re-purchased around 5-6 times and I will continue to do so. It's the best setting spray in the market.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.