BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Nicole J.
Pickerington , OH
This is the best long lastiing setting spray Ive ever used. So glad I decided to pick this up. Leaves your makeup looking flawless even after hours of being active... even in the heat. Highly impressed by the quality of this product and will be sure to purchase again and again Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Abel E.
Atlanta
This setting spray is perfect for you if you have oily skin. I’ve noticed that with other setting sprays, it sets your makeup for a while but does not last long and looks as fresh if you use this product. This setting spray tends to keep your makeup in place and makes it look more fresh. I would def recommend this product if you have oily skin and/or want your makeup to look more fresh and stay in place.
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo , CA
If I could give this an infinity amount of stars I would!! I have been using this product for years! It never fails. I wear my makeup from 7am till 7pm and from morning till night my makeup is set!! This is a product sent from the makeup gods!
Victoria A.
Kingsland, GA
This is the ONLY setting spray that you will ever need again!!! It works so well. My makeup doesn't budge and it doesn't sit on top of my makeup making it look wet. I don't have to worry about my makeup running or going ANYWHERE When I use this stuff. The smell is great and the packaging is super simple but cute! Urban Decay has done it again!
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I'll usually apply max fix+ to melt all my makeup into each other and then finish off with this spray to lock it all into place, and it actually works! I've noticed a dramatic difference in the longevity of my makeup when I apply this product.
Jessica ✨.
Tukwila, WA
keeps my makeup on my face and even helps to keep my makeup matte for longer than I've ever experienced! my makeup still tends to rub off onto collared shirts and onto my fingers if I touch my face around my nose area, but that may be a result of missing those spots with my setting powder.

this spray does have a funny scent to it that isn't very pleasant, but I can get past that!
Merisa F.
Pikeville, KY
By far my favorite makeup setting spray! I love Urban Decay as a whole brand and this product is a huge reason why. It's so great for setting and blending makeup but it's also refreshing. A complete life safer during the warmer (sweaty) months!
Julia F.
Beverly Hills, CA
Love this product. I have been using it since it was in a white tube. Has a nice spray and works well to set makeup. Doesn’t taste disgusting if you accidentally get it in ur mouth. Have had samples recently but still have some of my other setting sprays left so I will likely re-purchase once I need to. Nice in regards to not seeming alcohol-y.
Megan B.
Lac du Flambeau, WI
This setting spray is the best I've ever used! I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a setting spray, I recommend this to anyone who's not even looking for one haha I'll make sure they use this all over me when I get laid down to rest in my grave so I slay forever. Have an automatic sprayer set in my casket spraying me everyday 😂
Katrina S.
United States
When it says "all night", it means all night. I used this spray to set my stage makeup for a play, and my makeup didn't budge at all. Keep in mind I was dressed in heavy clothing, long sleeves, and under bright lights for almost two hours. After the play I stayed in costume for a cast dinner. The makeup looked flawless at the end of the night.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.