BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
I love this setting spray! It really does help your makeup to last for a long time. The product made enough difference that I will be repurchasing. The best value is to buy the two pack. I suggest giving this a try. You will likely fall in love. Oh, and set your makeup before applying mascara. Otherwise, your eye lashes will get stuck together!
Taryn T.
Bakersfield, CA
This setting spray gives you a beautiful finish and helps your makeup stay on longer than it would without it. I was very hesitant to buy it because of the price, but my friend let me use hers and I love it. I hear nothing but good reviews on this product and I definitely recommend it.
Courtney Z.
Goodyear, AZ
Works good but doesn't keep my oily skins make up on very well. Love the oil control on but wish they made this one with oils control. Living in a place like Arizona when it's hot is this nice to use to set your makeup but needs oil control
Kella T.
My make-up really stays with this setting spray. It dries quickly so that I don't feel as though my makeup is untouchable, and makes my make-up feel lightweight. Their spray makes it extremely easy to apply and I would recommend this to others if they haven't tried a setting spray yet. This made my make-up truly last all night!
Jessica C.
One of the best setting sprays I've used ! It gives a dewy finish making you look fresh. It is good for combination skin (I have dry skin and it keeps my skin hydrated) it definitely keeps your make up in place all day and looking brand new
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
I like this setting spray, but not as much as other people. I find the price is kind of high, and it gets used up pretty quickly. I wish this was a primer/setting spray instead of just a setting spray. I would recommend drugstore sprays before this one
Isabella C.
Fort Oglethorpe, GA
I absolutely love this setting spray! It actually makes my makeup last all day and it doesn't make my face feel oily. I got the travel size bc I wanted to see what the hype was. I still haven't used it all and I bought it a couple of months ago! If you're thinking about getting it I just go ahead a spend the extra money on the bigger bottle!
Michelle E.
Shelby, OH
love this I have been using it for years. It works great to keep your makeup on without getting greasy. I have normal skin and I absolutely love this. I cannot think of one bad thing about this product. I continuously buy this over and over.
Samantha B.
Clemmons, NC
Best setting spray on the mark it, it keep the make in place no matter what you are doing that day. Easy to use and apply, nice refreshing spray. Smell great and very lightweight, I use it through out the day when I need a little extra moisture. I totally recommend it to everyone.
Catherine G.
The best make-up setting spray on the market. I do not stop using it when I want my makeup to last absolutely all day. With this product nothing runs and everything stays in place for many hours. When I use it I do not even have to touch up
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.