BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mary K.
Winter Garden, FL
I first bought this in the trial size since it was already a bit pricey just as it was, and I wanted a chance to try it before committing to a more expensive full size. I've tried setting sprays before and have not been super impressed. I really liked this one. My makeup lasted a lot longer, which was important to me since I sometimes teach labs from morning until night and don't want my makeup worn away by midday, nor do I really feel like taking a break to fix my makeup. This really did the trick. A bit of a dewy look without it being overkill (since I've had sprays that went overblown "dewy" to where it looked just wet or oily). I agree with another Influenster that you probably won't notice much of a difference if you aren't wearing full coverage foundation. I use a semi-sheer foundation and that still wears away pretty quickly. But I expected that before even trying the product, so I can't rate it lower for that. The one time I did try a fuller coverage foundation, it was set in place. It's a great spray, and I highly recommend it!
abigail f.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this. I use it every day and it keeps my makeup looking perfect all day. The only complaint I have is after application it can cause some parts of face to look a little shiny and I usually have to go back w some pressed powder to matte these areas or they look a little too shiny. Other than that it is a great product!
Teresa M.
Hudson, FL
Looooove the new packaging!
Sleek new packaging but same amazing results. All Nighter is my go-to for holding my makeup in place all day and all night. Go to work, meet friends for dinner, come home and ... yep, my makeup is still good to go! Forgetting my All Nighter is like forgetting to brush my teeth!
Aura C.
New york, NY
I bought this setting spray in a hurry. I am not too happy with it, everyone raves about it, but I don't understand why. My skin felt weird after I used it and my makeup did not last all day as it was supposed to.
Mak F.
Murfreesboro, TN
This spray is long lasting, easy to apply ,and very lightweight. It keeps my makeup locked in all day. It keeps my makeup looking flawless until i decide to wash it away! I use it everyday and my makeup does not budge at all! This is the only setting spray I use. I live by it!! I would totally recommend!!
Courtney C.
Beverly, WV
Sooo this lasted through a very fun and crazy bachelorette weekend without budging at all! It was lightweight, didn't make my skin look cakey and literally kept my make up smudge proof, party proof and even Bride tears proof!! Definitely a must for those weekends where you know it's gonna be a long haul!
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
I always wondered if this was a product I needed but it works ! So the answer was yes. It's in my makeup kit also and a nice mist to finish with. It's not the same as a refreshing spray so it's necessary to have this
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
This is such a great setting spray and it truly allows your makeup to stay on all day. It's great for oily skin but I would still put your setting powder and cloths in your purse that you use to remove shine because that will still occur. It doesn't go on heavy and is truly one of the best on the market.
Mia M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I usually don't use setting spray but I was wandering around Sephora today and picked this up and omg I'm so happy I found it , it was $23 for the small one though so it's a bit pricey but worth it . I know my makeup isn't moving anywhere babyyyyy
Alondra V.
This is an absolute NEED for any beauty obsessed individual. It truly makes your makeup last all night. I have dry skin and it does not cling to any dry patches. My sis-in-law has oily skin and she loves it, too! I've re-purchased around 5-6 times and I will continue to do so. It's the best setting spray in the market.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.