BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sami N.
Ramsey, MN
I’ve tried nearly every setting spray claiming to make your makeup last and this is the only one that works! It’s good for all skin types, doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. I’ve purchased at least 5 bottles thus far and this will continue to be the only setting spray I buy!
Krista M.
Ankeny, IA
I really like this setting spray. Specifically the all-nighter spray does keep my makeup from melting all night long. It also feels good to spray. It makes it feel like the makeup is becoming skin (in a not creepy way). I don’t like my makeup to feel heavy and this helps.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
I absolutely love this brand for everything they create but this is my favorite product from them.  It's super great for events because it locks in all of my makeup for the whole time I want it on my face. It has a nice refreshing scent and is great for everday.
Stella L.
Brooklyn, NY
A must have for an oily-skinned girl! I've been an avid user for 5 years now. Nothing else can quite compare with the finish it leaves on the skin and its ability to keep your face on. NYX offers a nice alternative, but it is an alternative for a reason. There is nothing that can compare to the UD. It's mist is the finest and most luxurious feeling mist I've tried. It comes with a hefty price tag but there are sales or value sets offered a few times a year so look out for those! This is a product that you'll never regret spending your coin on.
Jada T.
This is a HOLY GRAIL!!!! and if you don’t think so I’m sorry to say that you are wrong! Plus they have it in different formulas like if your skin is oily they have one to protect that too. I make sure I’m never out of this and it lasts a long time too. It’s just the best
Kadence S.
Newcastle
I personally don’t like this setting spray it feels like it’s just water it doesn’t really help my makeup stay on at all. It just feels like water and it doesn’t do anything to my makeup in terms of it staying on.
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I borrowed this from a friend when I forgot my own setting spray and holy cow what a difference! I have combination skin so it’ll work on anyone! I went to a night club and even thought it was really hot in there my makeup stayed in place! I’ll definitely be buying this 😊
Megan L.
Kansas City
The All-Nighter Setting Spray is one of those products that I keep coming back to, and whenever I do I think to myself, "Why did I stop using this?".  It's a great product for all skin types and I find it really helps all of your makeup really blend and mesh with your skin.  It keeps my makeup looking flawless for a long time.  I love it.
Kerry C.
Sylvania
Obviously this spray is amazing - we’re all aware. My makeup looks flawless from beginning to end of the day. Sweat proof af which is what you need in Ohio’s humidity. I’m always going to buy this spray. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Victoria J.
This stuff is the best. It will literally make your makeup last all night, all day, or all year! I have been using this for years and have repurchased many times. It is the final step to long lasting makeup. The lasting power with it versus without it is significantly improved!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.