BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Janay B.
Okayyyy so let’s get into this tea. I’ve heard people rant and rave about this product for so long but let’s be honest the beauty community hyped everything up so I didn’t believe it. Hunty. I went to an outdoor family reunion in August in FLORIDA 95 degrees and hotter than Satan’s lair but guess who’s face stayed beat, set and in place 😍? MINE. The cost is a little on the pricier side (to me) but you definitely get your moneys worth. Gone are the days where you go dancing and your makeup evaporates throughout the night. Stay fabulous with this magic in a bottle.
Tee M.
Honolulu, HI
Don’t get me wrong, this setting spray is great. But it isn’t great enough for my type of skin. When using this, my skin does not stay in tact as long. I’ve been using this setting spray for a long time... But until last month, I came across the Makeup Revolution oil controlling spray and that has been my holy grail since. Sorry to say, I thought it was just me when I used this product but, it wasn’t. It may work better on others. Plus the price for it, it’s really expensive.. I might need to try a different type, because I know they have a variety. But for now, not using this for now. I have a bottle have full, sitting.
Sideshow L.
Reynoldsburg
I love my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. It makes any foundation last longer and look more natural. If I forget to spritz this on after applying my makeup, I pretty much instantly get creases and cakey-looking. This is one of the beauty products that I will gladly splurge for, knowing that one bottle is going to last a long time and make me look better.
Jennifer P.
New York, New York
Literally amazing. Sometimes reviews of some products can be misleading or not have the results you want. I think in my book, this setting spray is an exception. So I'm a shameful napper but I also hate when my make up doesn't look as fresh looking. I can say that 99% of the time my makeup stays intact and I can walk out my house happy without touching up my whole face. I've tried to use other brands and be open to other things but I always seem to come back to this one.  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Emily O.
Algonquin
There is a reason this setting spray gets an all around 5 stars! The Urban decay All Nighter Setting Spray is defiantly worth your money. The setting spray is the perfect combination and once on it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything. The spray doesn't leave a sticky, oily, or shiny feeling or look and I've never had any problems with my skin since using the spray. The spray bottle usually provides a pretty even mist in 1 or 2 sprays and the bottle lasts for a good amount of time as long as you're using it as instructed.
Natalie S.
southington
I’ve had this setting spray so quite some time now and I love it it does its job it’s keeps my makeup in place it sprays out very nicely and not to harsh. I would recommend this to other people and I have recommended this to my friends.Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Megan S.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm probably the only person in the world who doesn't enjoy this setting spray. I don't find that it extends the wear of my makeup really, but the worst part for me is that is smells TERRIBLE. I thought it may have been an old formula, so I wrote to Urban Decay (awesome customer service btw) and they sent me a new one from a fresh batch, and I still thought it smelled horrible, like rotting wet lettuce. I'm also weirded out by the little floating droplets in the spray, I know they're supposed to be there but they look SO WEIRD.
Claire O.
This product was recommended to me by everyone at Ulta. This gives your face a pretty natural finish on the face and keeps your makeup staying for about 10 hours! It's different though if you're going to the bars or clubbing and will be in a crowded and hot environment, you'll wanna cut that time in half. I think this product is good for the most part, except when it sprays there are some water marks. They don't leave or stain your face but they are noticeable for about 10 minutes after use, so that the product is fully dried down. I recommend to make results last longer, that after you apply your pressed powder, highlight, blush and bronzer to go ahead and set your face before you work on your eyes. Once you're done with your eyes and mascara and lashes, wait for your mascara to dry before you set your face for the second time. Enjoy!
Aleasha H.
Newark, DE
The OG! I love this setting spray! I go thru at least 5 bottles a year! I should own stock in Urban Decay! I keep travel size or mini bottles in my purse year round. It gives you the best natural finish and I’m a sucker for a good even sprayer. The nozzle on this bottle is what sells it to me every time. I love the smell I love how it makes my face look after using it. I definitely 1000% recommend this to anyone!
Corie R.
Lexington, KY
I just bought this product over Christmas and so far have been extremely satisfied. I use it almost every day and it helps my make up last all day. I have super oily skin so I have a problem with my makeup just coming off, especially on my eyes and each time I have used this spray my makeup has stayed set all day. I would recommend this for anyone with oily skin! There is also one made specifically for oily skin which I use in the warmer months when I am not going to be out with make up for a long period of time.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.