BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Emm L.
Makeup lasted hours longer with this spray. It barely budged from my face after a 9 hour work day. This is a must have in anyone's makeup bag and outperforms all others that I've tried. Spray is nice and misty so that you're not soaked unevenly.
Natalie N.
Fairless Hls, PA
I love this setting spray!!! For someone with oily skin it really is a life saver! I also have sensitive skin, and it has a very mild scent that goes away pretty much right away. Its super simple to apply. Hold it a few inches away from your face and give a few sprays and you're good to go all day or all night! Ill be buying this again!!
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I'll usually apply max fix+ to melt all my makeup into each other and then finish off with this spray to lock it all into place, and it actually works! I've noticed a dramatic difference in the longevity of my makeup when I apply this product.
Jennifer R.
Las Vegas
I’ve definitely compared A lot of different setting sprays in this setting spray is amazing it doesn’t have a lot of transfer normally with setting sprays on notice that if you do a blot test a lot of your make up comes off and with this one I have found that it doesn’t have that much make up that comes off compared to other brands great product
Sary V.
San Antonio, TX
I am so oily I usually describe myself as a grease ball! I used this spray and even the de-slick spray but did not see a difference in my skin.  It definitely did it's job as a setting spray, but did not make a difference in making my makeup last longer.  It smells great and I LOVE Urban Decay, but it just didn't make my makeup last any longer.
Whitney S.
Lascassas, TN
I feel like this is a good setting spray but I also feel like there's nothing special it gives you a good matte finish and helps your makeup stay but so does the cheaper NYX brand. I would recommend this if you had rather have a high end setting spray
Sara A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is the biggest steal of all time! You're paying the price of one for two amazing setting sprays! It keeps your makeup in place all day and I've been using this product for over 3 years! I highly recommend this product while you can get it!!
Modupe O.
Cleveland
Literally an all nighter. I sometimes wear my makeup from morning till night and this keeps my makeup in place really well. Gives a natural dewy finish. I recommend this for those who use makeup for long hours.
Catie A.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is the best setting spray I have ever used! The sprayer is great, the mist come out super fine so your face doesn't feel wet and drippy. It doesn't smell like anything which is really nice. My makeup was still on and looking good after an entire day of outdoor parties in 90 degree heat. I would 100% recommend this product if you want long lasting makeup.
Andrea B.
Just purchased this spray a few weeks ago and have been using it almost daily (I tend to wear a lot of makeup everyday and as a pharmacist worry about makeup constantly getting on my white coat). This is my new favorite product in terms of keeping everything put - I feel that it keeps my eye makeup and bronzer in place the best! New favorite!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.