BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Meghan G.
Goose Creek, SC
My go to setting spray! I use this every single day, whether I’m wearing minimal makeup or a full fave! This definitely locks in my look all day and blends the whole look together! I use it when I go a little overboard on the setting powder and it just melts it all into my skin and makes the look more fresh
Grace D.
Shawnee, KS
The spray does a great job at setting my makeup for a pretty long period of time! My only problem with it is that so little product comes out when you squeeze the top, so I am having to use about 10 squirts of product every time. I feel like this wastes a lot, but maybe not since it isn't a lot that comes out.
Alyssa S.
Norwood, PA
I love this product! I use it after I put my face on every time. It makes my makeup literally last all night! The only downside to this spray is it’s weird smell, but it’s easy to get past. For as long as the makeup last with this spray I would buy it 100 more times! I love it. I purchased this at Ulta Beauty.
Ellen W.
This product lives up to its name. It was first suggested to me by my makeup artist for my wedding. I bought some and I am so glad. The morning after my wedding I woke up in full glam all I had to do was freshen up my lipstick and we were off to the honeymoon spot! This stuff is everything! A life spritzes of this and don't worry about a mid day touch up!
ashley l.
i don't really see a difference when i use this. the longevity of my makeup is the same as it is when i don't set my face, and i don't like the smell. but it isn't a bad product and i know it works for plenty of people. i do like it to moisturize and freshen up my face a little when i use matte foundations.
Veronica L.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this setting spray and I am so sad I am out of it. I bought this on whim bc it was near the register and being the travel size was not that expensive. I have oily skin and this definitely helped my makeup stay on my face for as long as I wanted. I definitely recommend it and I'm going to buy it again.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Best setting spray ever for high end makeup! It literally helps your makeup stay on all day and its a very hydrating mist in my opinion. I love that I don't have to pump forever just for it to come out and it pumps easily. I definitely recommend this product to those who have a little more money to spend.
Sara L.
Port Jervis, NY
Okay, This Is 100% TRUTH! I Know This Setting Spray Works Because Of Personal Experience. It Was 97 Degrees && Like 100% Humidity... ALL DAY! My Makeup Stayed Through That && The Rain, Running, Walking In && Out Of Various Drastically Different Tempered Environments... Now That's A Setting Spray Worth Buying.
Kassidi P.
There is a reason this stuff is so popular. That's because it WORKS! I thought it was sort of gimmicky at first, but after trying it, I am in love. I wear it when I go out at night and trust me, it holds your makeup in place, even while dancing all night at the club getting sweaty! It's expensive but SO worth it!
Sara P.
Georgetown, IN
I think this is an OK product. I honestly don’t notice my makeup staying much longer because of this. It does give your final look a nice Dewey overall look. I have very oily skin. I will buy again due to lack of others.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.