BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Julissa E.
Hubertus, WI
I wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have this with me. Just spray a couple pumps of this on your skin after applying makeup, and you are good-to-go for the rest of the night. You're makeup won't budge! it's perfect for all day wear makeup, or in the summertime with any humidity. I love this!
Rebecca A.
Let me first start by sharing my only complaint... the smell. This smells like lovebugs to me and honestly makes me gag every time I spray it on my face. However, this spray is SO good that I’m willing to spray a bug smelling product on my face daily. If that doesn’t speak volumes, I don’t know what does 😂. I’ve seriously been swimming before and my makeup didn’t even budge!
Yoemma E.
I love my all nighter setting spray, it's come really helps my makeup looks last all day. I usually keep them in my bags. It does take a few minutes to set and dry. I would buy this again and recommend it to anyone. 😍
Maddy B.
This setting spray I have re purchased maybe 7 times! It really locks in your foundation and sets your face not making you powdery or cakey. I would be dying if this was not in my makeup bag because let me tell you, setting spray is my favorite part after doing makeup and is something I use on the daily.
Mary K.
Winter Garden, FL
I first bought this in the trial size since it was already a bit pricey just as it was, and I wanted a chance to try it before committing to a more expensive full size. I've tried setting sprays before and have not been super impressed. I really liked this one. My makeup lasted a lot longer, which was important to me since I sometimes teach labs from morning until night and don't want my makeup worn away by midday, nor do I really feel like taking a break to fix my makeup. This really did the trick. A bit of a dewy look without it being overkill (since I've had sprays that went overblown "dewy" to where it looked just wet or oily). I agree with another Influenster that you probably won't notice much of a difference if you aren't wearing full coverage foundation. I use a semi-sheer foundation and that still wears away pretty quickly. But I expected that before even trying the product, so I can't rate it lower for that. The one time I did try a fuller coverage foundation, it was set in place. It's a great spray, and I highly recommend it!
Jillecella C.
Kincaid
This product is wonderful. I had never used a setting spray before this one. I got it in my sephora play box and I loved it! It really does help keep your makeup looking great all day/night. I would recommend to anyone that has an event to go to or just for everyday use in general. Doesn't have a bad smell
Teresa M.
Hudson, FL
Looooove the new packaging!
Sleek new packaging but same amazing results. All Nighter is my go-to for holding my makeup in place all day and all night. Go to work, meet friends for dinner, come home and ... yep, my makeup is still good to go! Forgetting my All Nighter is like forgetting to brush my teeth!
Aura C.
New york, NY
I bought this setting spray in a hurry. I am not too happy with it, everyone raves about it, but I don't understand why. My skin felt weird after I used it and my makeup did not last all day as it was supposed to.
Mak F.
Murfreesboro, TN
This spray is long lasting, easy to apply ,and very lightweight. It keeps my makeup locked in all day. It keeps my makeup looking flawless until i decide to wash it away! I use it everyday and my makeup does not budge at all! This is the only setting spray I use. I live by it!! I would totally recommend!!
Fadwa W.
I want to love this and I actually keep it as my travel spray but it makes my normal skin pretty oily by the end of the night. Not sure if it's the spray or my makeup but their daytime spray (white bottle) works a lot better in my opinion. Would recommend if you have dry skin or use a powder that keeps you from getting oily.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.