BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lizzi K.
Mogadore, OH
I bet you’ve heard it from everyone. But this is truly the best of the best. The spray tip makes it come out finely and evenly on the face so there aren’t bunches of setting spray on your face. The odor is delicate so it isn’t overpowering when spraying it on your face. Definitely helps make your makeup stay all day.
I wore it for my sororities semi-formal and my makeup stayed in place all night even when i was sweating in a crowded bar.
Liza P.
In love with this stuff! Today put this product to the test! I applied makeup this morning got to work and there was no AC and it was pouring outside! I thought for sure my makeup would be running if even still on at all. I just got home and my face is like I just did it! Not as flawless of course but it's all there and not streaking down my face!
Melissa H.
I've been on the hunt for a good setting spray. I have aging oily/combination skin do my makeup tends to slide off and settle into my fine lines. I've tried several varieties and this one's the best by far. The bottle puts out a micro fine mist that's not at all greasy or tacky. It dries quickly and keeps my foundation and powders makeup in place for hours with very little touch up needed. Also, I suffer from sensitive acne prone skin and have not experienced irritation or breakouts of any kind while using this.
Darya P.
Weymouth, MA
I never use setting sprays until I really start getting into makeup. Even then I wasn't sure if it was truly making a difference until I decided to try an experiment. I wore it for two nights at work and then the next two nights without. let me tell you there is a huge difference. The nights I wore it I came home with my face products perfectly in place. The nights I didn't I could hardly tell that I even put face products on at all that night.
Meghan W.
Mesa, AZ
This product is one of my favs!! It actually works!!! I for most part use this setting spray everyday. I only apply my makeup in the morning and usually by end of day my makeup is almost gone. This helps it to last a lot longer. It's not a miracle worker, my makeup still washes away thru the day, but this for sure works to make it last hours longer than if I didn't use it. I don't bring with me, so I'm sure if I reapplied every few hours my makeup would last 24 hours. I have the older bottle style (white bottle, with purple writing). I love the new bottle style that's out. I plan to buy again once it's empty.
Valentina V.
Urban Decay's make-up fixative looks pretty good to me, which does not smell as strong as others. Most fixatives have as second ingredient alcohol but this Urban Decay fixative does not smell so strong. I tried the smashbox and it's good fixative but when I applied felt like I was applying alcohol directly to my face. I found this and I liked it a lot .. I recommend it and I will continue using it
Renee Z.
Picked this up recently after reading great reviews and the spray is great! Really does last all night long! Not sure how I feel about the smell of the product. For me, it's a mix of fresh and a bunch of chemicals. The bottle itself also sprays a full spray so 2 sprays should be enough to cover your face but I like to use a full 4 sprays to get absolute full coverage.
Victoria R.
Best. Setting. Spray. Everr!!! It smells great, makes my skin feel so nice and awake, it makes my make up look amazing and sets everything in place all day and all night. I use this all the time, not just for when I'm having a night out lol, I would definetly say this is one of thee best setting sprays out there!
Kallie P.
Panama City
I really enjoyed this setting spray overall. It really helped my makeup last all day and gave it a really beautiful finish. One thing that I did not really like about the setting spray was that it took a little bit longer to dry than I prefer. Overall it is great for all skin types and I would recommend to others!
Martha B.
I tried this because my daughter has a make up artist and it is awesome. It holds your make up all day. I was not in any specific special occasion but I was doing stuff all day like shopping and Christmas wrapping etc. and it stayed all day. When I got home at 9 o'clock after putting on make up at 10 this morning, I look just like I had left the house freshly made up.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.