BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Liz R.
I've tried about six different setting sprays and I still come back to this one! When I'm on a budget, I'll reach for a wet n wild spray, which works fine, but I really can't find a spray that holds my makeup down like this one! Some sprays break my foundation up and it looks patchy, or when it dries, it's sticky. However UD did a great job creating this spray! LOVE it!
Lexy O.
A must-have for anyone who wears makeup! I always had a problem getting my winged eyeliner to last the day. I tried several setting sprays before buying All-Nighter (thanks to Jeffree Star's recommendation) and none really did the job. All Nighter is light and refreshing, doesn't make my skin feel sticky after applying and has helped with the longevity of my makeup throughout the workday! I've been a repeat buyer for about a year now!
Abigail B.
Norman, OK
This is a perfect spray if you have dry skin. My skin is extremely, so when I say Urban release this I was super stoked because the All Nighter was alright for me, but it was still a little too drying for my skin. I go back and forth between this one and the NYX Dewy spray and I hands down love this one more, but it is a little pricier. You may need to run the nozzle under warm water if their is a product build up, which won't let it spray correctly, but that's a pretty normal problem with spraying items.
Brittany C.
Pulaski, VA
I’ve used several setting sprays, but this by far is the best one yet. If you haven’t tried it, you definitely need to. This spray helps me keep my makeup on all day and keeps it from running. I shake the bottle before using and spritz a couple times. It is on the expensive side, but you’re definitely paying for what you get. I bought mine from Ulta.
Hailey N.
I really like this product. It helps my makeup stay in place all day long. I do have to say though you have to be careful spraying because if you spray to much it most likely will make your makeup have a thick kind of look. It sprays a good amount at once but it can feel like it's not spraying enough, but trust me about 2 sprays is enough. I would really recommend this product as long as your careful with how much you apply at once!
Meghan N.
Lexington, KY
Oh. My. Gosh. This setting spray is everything. I received this product as a gift and my friend told me it would change my life. It sure did! I do my normal makeup routine and then spray this setting spray in an 'x' and 't' formation on my face. It holds up for a night of dancing and drinking with friends great!!! I get compliments the next morning (if I don't wash my face :/) for how well my makeup has stayed on. Best setting spray
Rachel W.
Fayetteville, AR
Seriously a staple with not only myself and my clients. The spray will set your makeup and do some kind of sorcery with keeping it looking fresh for 12+ hours. I work long shifts and the difference between my makeup without this stuff and with is incredible. Also holds up great for long wedding days for brides!
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
I absolutely love this setting spray. It's by far one of my favorites on the market. I think it's good for combination skin personally, no matter what happens once you spray your face with this stuff your makeup isn't going anywhere. It doesn't make my face more oily and I feel more hydrated once I put it on.
Benita P.
Montgomery, AL
I love this setting spray, but I have the original packaging. I set my make up in the morning before leaving the house and don't have to worry about any touch ups through out the day. I have normal skin and it can be very sensitive at times, but it works great and I haven't had any problems.
Amanda B.
Sarasota, FL
All nighter is the best setting spray you will ever find. Another staple for my makeup bag, unlike many things that do not live up to the hype of its name, this product does, with just a couple of sprays to the face you have long lasting makeup all day long. no questions, this is fabulous and worth every penny.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.