BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Grace W.
Corning, CA
The all nighter setting spray is really good for if you're really going to be out all night. However if you're just going to school or work, it tends to make my makeup look cakey. I would recommend this to people who are going out clubbing or people who want to bring their day makeup to night time.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
The best. Hands down. So reliable! I can use this to prime, set and refresh my face. I can tell the difference when I forget to use this or try a different brand. I also love the spray on this. Sometimes I will even use an empty bottle for another setting spray I may have to use up because the spray is so good. I have probably purchased 10 bottles of these over time.....
Addy H.
This is the best setting spray I've ever tried. I lived in the south and for a wedding in mid- June I had applied a full face (a very expensive full face) and sprayed this in a T across my face. I stood in the blistering, 100% humidity for 2 hours and guess what... STILL HAD A PERFECT FACE FOR PHOTOS! I would also like to credit my Hourglass Primer. Its all about the right products folks! I also made the Bride's Mother and the Bride herself put this on, this is the greatest stuff ever.
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Best setting spray I have ever tried and I have tried quite a few! It's great for my oily combination skin and makes my makeup LITERALLY LAST ALL DAY! Its easy to apply and I get the best results with this product. It really locks in your products and is very lightweight, not heavy at al! Also, I love the new packaging and how the bottle is black so you don't destroy it with makeup stains. I usually buy this in Ulta or Sephora!
Krista P.
You've heard it from everyone, and you're going to hear it from me: THIS PRODUCT IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST SETTING SPRAY OUT THERE. It's for all skin types, it's light, doesn't have a bad scent, it's affordable, it lasts a while, I've been through several, and I love it. Best part is: THE NOZZLE. It sprays VERY fine spray, it's like a perfect mist, and it's beautiful. Yes, to this product, YES.
Ashley S.
Salida, CA
This product is okay. I like the mister and how it comes in a couple of sizes but it doesn’t make my makeup last a lot more than other sprays. The smell is not that great either. I would just try a different brand.
Catherine C.
Panama City, FL
When it comes to setting spray, no one seems to be able to compete with UD! I apply it quite liberally and, seriously, my makeup doesn't budge. It's really great to use for special events (banquets for work, weddings, etc). I especially like the Chill spray because it has a cooling effect as it goes onto the skin that feels lovely.
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
This stuff is freakin amazing!!! Keeps my oily skin matte for a long time after I set my makeup with it!! The only down side is the price tag, because I know an affordable matte setting spray for a fraction of the cost, the art naturals setting spray!! If you’re looking for an affordable dupe to this one by urban decay, It literally keeps my makeup matte all day through a work day. Of course as always I still set with a powder. Both are my favorite setting sprays of all time though!
Steph M.
Astoria, NY
My favorite. I literally have it on auto-renew so they send it to me monthly. I use it on myself as well as my clients. It really locks everything in place and extends the wear time of facial products. No over whleming smells, no weird residue. The mist is ok.. not an aerosol which is the only problem i have with this product. Other than that its great
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
Can't go wrong with this setting spray.  Works great for all skin types whether you are oily, dry or combination.  I'd say that it sprays at a medium amount.  It's not a super light mist, but it doesn't spray large drops either.  It's great because it will help set your makeup and helps it melt into the skin and not look powdery.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.