BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Amy A.
Draper, UT
I like this setting spray. I honestly don't know if it makes my makeup last any longer and I haven't really noticed if it actually benefits my makeup, but I like the way it feels! It does make me feel like my powder sinks into my foundation and makes it all look more realistic though. Which is good enough for me.
Elle K.
Long Beach, CA
This setting spray truly makes a huge difference in the longevity of my makeup. I work 8 hour days in retail and this prevents my makeup from sliding and separating. I honestly don't see a difference in formula between the three types they all feel the same to me, but I have pretty normal skin so that may be why.
Rubi R.
I love it. It doesn't leave me all sticky after and everything stays in place everyday. There are no cons. It's affordable and it does it's job. I have combination skin and it works perfectly! I would buy again, I already have a back up one for when my first finishes.
Kierstyn M.
Lexington, NC
This is my second favorite setting spray. It was my first favorite but then I tried the MAC setting spray. This is still a great product! I use it as a face primer and as a setting spray since I have oily skin. It helps keep my foundation from sliding off during the day and keeps my face looking matte and fresh.
Sierra S.
If you don't have this in your stash, I'd recommend you to get you some. It helps sooo much with keeping my makeup in place and helps soak up the excess powder. It doesnt have an spf in it. I 100% will be buying this again
Kylie H.
Best setting spray ever! I have combination skin with a super oily forehead and this helps keep the shine under control. My makeup will last all day with this and I've even used it at the beach and kept all my make up on despite the heat and water! It's like my secret weapon. Will be purchasing again, I'm hooked
Kanchan M.
This spray goes over your makeup and sets it nicely. I find it’s like hairspray for your face! Keeps things in place, unless, of course, if you touch it.  I like the scent and don’t find it to be too heavy. It’s a great product if you’re going dancing/ clubbing it’s perfect. It’s like it says “ All Nighter.”
Mariah M.
Walker, LA
I love how long the Urban decay all nighter setting spray last, it makes my makeuo stay gorgeous for as long as it is on in the south Louisiana heat, but the smell is terrible. The smell of the spray is like old sweaty shoes. If they could keep the formula with a better smell, it would be my go to setting spray
Allison C.
HOLY GRAIL. This is a serious must have. It keeps your make up on literally all day and night. I never have to redo my make up after a workout either. You need it.
Debra H.
MY GO TO SETTING SPRAY. No other setting spray can even compare, I wore this over my make up all day then out that night and still had contour the next morning! I recommend to everyone, such an amazing formula and can order from Urban Decays website or from Ulta or Sephora! Definitely a staple in my make up bag!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.