BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jacklyn H.
This is my everyday holy grail item. When I want my make-up to last, I KNOW that the All Nighter is a MUST have. I love the spray mist on this bottle too! It doesn't dispense too much product and also makes my dry skin feel refreshed and ready for the day! I especially love to use this in the morning time!
Kierstyn M.
Lexington, NC
This is my second favorite setting spray. It was my first favorite but then I tried the MAC setting spray. This is still a great product! I use it as a face primer and as a setting spray since I have oily skin. It helps keep my foundation from sliding off during the day and keeps my face looking matte and fresh.
Itzel M.
This product is seriously amazing! My eye shadow stays in place and does not smear or crease. I just really love how easy it is to apply, a few sprays and i'm set!  I can tell the difference it has made and I love it. Best decision I made in getting it. Plus, it is not expensive at all and worth the price! I
Kanchan M.
This spray goes over your makeup and sets it nicely. I find it’s like hairspray for your face! Keeps things in place, unless, of course, if you touch it.  I like the scent and don’t find it to be too heavy. It’s a great product if you’re going dancing/ clubbing it’s perfect. It’s like it says “ All Nighter.”
Emily P.
Bay Harbor Island
Many makeup companies usually have setting spray but I would have to say that urban decay have GREAT setting sprays. This setting spray tends to stay on as long as you need it to and it also comes with a nice mist of great cent to it. Compared to other settings sprays though I would stick with this setting spray.
Nhi P.
I didn't use setting sprays before a Sephora worker suggested to me. A lot of people swear by setting sprays but I don't understand the hype. It's really light on the face and the smell isn't strong. It doesn't leave your face sticky. I'm not a person who uses a lot of this. Although I would still recommend this.
Dot B.
Saco, ME
This is the only setting spray I use. It works really well it's super lightweight and easy to apply. I use it for when I know I won't have a chance to reapply makeup. I used it in a friends wedding on the bride and all the bridesmaids and it worked awesome. Makeup stayed on the whole time and looked awesome.
Ayana M.
Brooklyn
I got this duo pack from macys at %15 off with a coupon during their last sale.  It really locks your makeup in and help it last through out the day. It's light weight and doesn't leave a film on your face and it doesn't have an off putting scent . I highly recommend Urban Decay all nighter setting spray duo
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I used this product this new years and as we all know full glam Is the way to go. Although my makeup did stay on for the most part. It dried out my skin and caused it to flake after A while. I give it a Max of a 6 hour wear time.
Kylie E.
Burlington
I bought this product at Sephora in the sample size just to get a feel for it. I have combination skin and I found that this made my face feel a bit more oily than usual but certainly held my makeup in place. I would recommend using this product after applying a translucent powder for even better results!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.