BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
Urban Decay All-nighter makeup setting spray claims to set makeup in place for 16 hours. When I use it my makeup stays in place maybe hours at most. So my opinion is its not that good. I really want to try the other Urban Decay setting sprays I have super oily skin and something out there has to work for me lol
Leah T.
This is by far the best setting spray I’ve ever used. It is kind of pricy but it’s 100% worth it with how great of a job it does. My makeup barely budges at all when I use this spray so I will continue to buy this product.
Jasmina P.
My all time favorite setting spray! It leaves my skin looking super smooth, and makes my makeup last so much longer! I just use a few spritzes and I'm good to go for the rest of the day. The nozzle is heavenly! It sprays a super fine mist and is not super heavy. I will never try another setting spray ever again!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀J a.
Wow! I love this setting spray. It really does have your makeup lasting all day. When I use this product, there is no need for me to have to reapply makeup throughout the day. I have oily skin in my t-zone this product really keeps my make-up in place & looking great all day. I love Urban Decay & I’m really glad I have this setting spray as part of my make-up family.
Holly N.
This is my #1 setting spray. It is not playing when it says it is an all nighter spray. It works so well one night I was too tired to take off my makeup and when I woke up in the morning my makeup was still intact. A little goes a long way as you don't need to spray much for this to work. I highly recommend it.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I don't think All Nighter needs much of an explanation to talk about how great this product is. It's definitely true to it's name and it has always been my go-to setting spray. I love the temperature control setting within the formula so even in this hot, humid weather, it makes your skin feel nice and cool!
Marissa K.
Madison, WV
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT! I cannot live without this. It sets makeup perfectly and if I don't use this then my makeup won't last nearly as long. It melts all of the makeup together and keeps it looking blended and natural. I will never not buy this. Worth the money, and it's nice that they have a travel size as well.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT.
This stuff is wonderful, not only does it make your makeup
last ALL day it keeps my oily skin under control. I received a small size in my
Sephora Play box and fell in love. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
as it keeps everything in place and looking like you just finished your makeup.
Sevastia M.
Glen cove, NY
Every time I try a new setting spray I always end up coming back to this one. I can put on my makeup at 6:00am before work and when I get home after 7, it still looks perfect - hasn't smudged or faded at all!It really does make the makeup last longer, it isn't sticky or tacky, and it doesn't displace even water-soluble makeup. The bottle also lasts forever.
Rubi R.
I love it. It doesn't leave me all sticky after and everything stays in place everyday. There are no cons. It's affordable and it does it's job. I have combination skin and it works perfectly! I would buy again, I already have a back up one for when my first finishes.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.